• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Thats just sad..making multiple accounts just to troll. Sad sad little man.
tenor.gif

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
dont rant. and dont speak about topics which you know nothing about. I dont know what you are doing on a football forum.

As for personal insults, take a look at yourself. I dont even need to insult you. Your existence is an insult.

Sounds like you're getting upset, you okay>? Like its been reported by hundreds of respected journalists that Erdogan has used artillery and air strikes on unarmed civilians. Not sure how you inform yourself.

Thats your best insult :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My point is saying Özil is hypocritical for his stand against the Chinese government but is happy to have a war criminal for his best man. He likes to portray himself one way... his actions and having constants gos at the club and different managers would be bad enough if he had any talent left, but hes washed up and has nothing to offer. Cant wait for him to be gone and I'm sure its the same for almost everyone who follows the club. I'm sure the digs at Arsenal wont stop but everyone will care even less. Can you get back on topic please ;)

gamechannel

@gamechannel and @kash2 are the same person. So obvious.

Game channel was the same dude that called Arteta a 'bítch' for for not starting Özil after the lockdown FFS.

They're the most virulent strain of the Özil acolytes

Lmao. So by your logic, any two people who share the same opinion are the same person? Sounds like very sound logic to me!

And yes, Arteta is absolutely Raul's ***** for forcing the team into taking paycuts. And then using Ozils right to refuse the VOLUNTARY paycut against him by dropping him completely. I stand by what I said. I will call him a ***** even if the player in question was someone else. A coach should not get involved in such matters. And what leg does Arteta have to stand on when the club went ahead and fired staff anyway? Who's the *****? Arteta for doing Raul's bidding or Özil seeing right through it?

On one hand the club say they dont have money and the players must take a paycut. On the other hand, the club throws money away on unnecessary long term contracts of Mari, Soares and Luiz.

Arteta may, one day, become a great coach and if he does that at Arsenal, I will be happy for him. But doesn't mean I can't call him a ***** for well, being one in this instance.

gamechannel

Well in his interview he voiced concerns around the Chinese atrocities on Uyghurs (again) and called for support for Muslims Lives Matter. That is sheer hypocrisy on his part as at the same time Erdogan is doing ethnic cleansing against the Kurds.
So by your logic, that indirectly means he's supporting Erdogan? What about India's oppression on Kashmiri Muslims? What about Assads oppression of Syrians? Or the blatant terrorism of Israel against Palestinians? If Özil hasn't spoken against them, by your awesome logic, he must automatically be for those violations of Muslums as well, right? But using your twisted logic, Özil being an Erdogan supporter as per you, should have also spoken out against Isreal considering Erdogan is anti-Israel as well.. but he didn't.. so does this mean he's anti-Erdogan?

Just cuz hes chosen to care for one specific cause to focus on and create awareness doesnt mean he supports other oppressive regimes.

Your logic is flawed and clearly driven by your anti-Özil bias.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
So by your logic, that indirectly means he's supporting Erdogan? What about India's oppression on Kashmiri Muslims? What about Assads oppression of Syrians? Or the blatant terrorism of Israel against Palestinians? If Özil hasn't spoken against them, by your awesome logic, he must automatically be for those violations of Muslums as well, right? But using your twisted logic, Özil being an Erdogan supporter as per you, should have also spoken out against Isreal considering Erdogan is anti-Israel as well.. but he didn't.. so does this mean he's anti-Erdogan?

Just cuz hes chosen to care for one specific cause to focus on and create awareness doesnt mean he supports other oppressive regimes.

Your logic is flawed and clearly driven by your anti-Özil bias.

giphy.gif

Sammy1887

Wrong gif, my friend.

If anything, alleged "Özil fanboys" like us would be laughing our asses off at the fact that Raul will have to open his wallet and admit defeat if he wants to get rid of Özil.

Try another gif.

Little man..what will you do once Özil finally leaves? Guess troll some Turkish forum.

gamechannel

Little man..what will you do once Özil finally leaves? Guess troll some Turkish forum.

Aah! The good old mantra of using personal insults with racist undertones when one can't make solid arguments. When all fails, just throw racist, personal insults and pat yourself on the back for a job well done, right?

You're the gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?

Sammy1887

Aah! The good old mantra of using personal insults with racist undertones when one can't make solid arguments. When all fails, just throw racist, personal insults and pat yourself on the back for a job well done, right?

You're the gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?

You are trying too hard mate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

musoke

I really don't see why Özil can't play in the league cup and Europa league games at the very least.

He's capable of creating an assist against the likes of Birmingham and FC farmhands from Slovenia.

A sub when we're trailing in a game and need some creativity?

Not playing him in any games whatsoever is a massive waste of money and unless Mikel caught Özil trying to get with his wife, there's no reason for it.
There is no point playing him.
Just bite th bullet and accept that we we fcked up on the whole Özil signing.
He brings nothing to our club. With or without him there is no difference in results. We get worse defensively with him in the team.

Arsenal should just swallow their pride and pay him off so that he can fck off out of our club. What a divisive little weasle Özil is.
The guy is not worth it. If I was the club I would just keep him training with the reserves, don’t bring his divisive personality back into our first team squad. Not worth it. He is no Cazorla, Auba, Sanchez etc.

The guy disrespect everyone. He has bought into the hype his fanbase have been showering him in since 2010 and think he is a great player.

Arsenal should just swallow it’s pride and pay him off so that he can take his divisive attitude and personality away from our club. Arteta seems to be bringing a bit of calm, harmony and excitement back to our club. We don’t need this nonentity sabotaging us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom