• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we can strengthen the team to the point where Willian is like the '12th player', then we will be in a good position. Ideally we bring in a 9 to replace Laca as well as a new CM (Partey) and attacking midfielder. Having players of Willian/Saka's quality coming of the bench as difference makers would be immense.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

...me, when I see Willian grace The Emirates for the first time as an Arsenal player...knowing how mad it will be making you :drool:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Welcome Willian, I am looking forward to seeing this bloke for us in the new season. I am looking forward to seeing how he can help us centrally if thats what I've read, we've struggled centrally last few years so hopefully he's able to see us in the future.

I think he'll be a decent signing for a few years, we've probably struggled last few years with a new attacking midfielder, hopefully he can help us from now on.

GDeep™

League is very weak
giphy.gif

...me, when I see Willian grace The Emirates for the first time as an Arsenal player...knowing how mad it will be making you :drool:
Glad you and your bumm gang will be smiling when we start the season with two washed up former Chelsea players in the team.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Monster wages for Willian. This is why the players must have taken pay cuts, to pay off the retirement for an ex old rent boy.

100k isnt monster wages in modern day football. 100knis thebwidely reported wages, only Sami at thr mail reporting otherwise. Barcelona and Chelsea both offered willian a higher wage.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
No one has welcomed Willian to the club yet I think, not even Luiz.

Normally you all all these "welcome tweets" ...zilch right now :lol:

Luiz reposted the Arsenal announcement on his IG story.
Cedric posted a picture of them together at a nightclub captioned "YA GUNNERS YA" :facepalm:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
at the end of the day, its a 32 yr old on a free transfer, with an agent who is pals with Raul. For that to work out, he should be ronaldo/messi level talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom