• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 64,034

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who is crazy state of mind to pay his 750k a week? Unless it's psg or man city not forget even if he is 33 years old he still worth 100m

montage-gfx-messi-arsenal_1ourork6zqgev1rf611yg3l7tv.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, if griezmsnn didn't come off like such a tool I'd feel sorry for him once the Barca fans and press turn him into the next villian.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Who is crazy state of mind to pay his 750k a week? Unless it's psg or man city not forget even if he is 33 years old he still worth 100m
Juve are willing to pay Cristiano who's older? They even paid a transfer fee?

I agree that not many clubs can afford him, but if he wants to leave, he would make it work. I think it's more to do with him being comfortable at Barca and wanting to be a one-club man though.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Bayern is a juggernaut in attack but their defense is a complete joke. On top op it they play a high line, Mbappe would feast against them.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom