• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We didn't know he stealing give us break lol we don't know what is going on behind the closing doors but now things more clear I'm glad we acted and quick and made the change
That’s fine, but I’m referring to the people who accuse others of “not caring about the club” because they celebrate a criminal who was actively hurting us being sacked.

To those I say: Then you didn’t know, now you know, so stop defending him and apologize for accusing others who were right about him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There won't be manager take full responsibility anymore all clubs have DOF. Arteta won't be putting all pressure on himself like Wenger used too.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The **** you on about. We extended Nelson, who looked to be on the way out before singing a new contract, gave Martinelli a bumper deal, are sorting out Auba's contract etc...

Nelson threatening to leave. AMN threatening to leave. Saka threatening to leave. The only thing he did smoothly was Martinelli's contract who had failed chances with United so was probably happy to renew his contract with an established PL side.

What are you on about?

GunnerShy

No facts have been been established, yet people are claiming he was stealing from the club. Its quite sad how agenda based everything has become.

What we do know though is that its another embarassment at board level for the club. The Kroenke's really are on their last legs, they have to deliver now.
I actually think your comment comes across with more of an agenda.

Why would someone be quickly and dramatically
moved on like this? They've leaked the story about the investigation.

It's a perfectly logical (and indeed the most obvious) assumption that those above him were uncomfortable with some elements of his dealings.

Stan is hands off, we know that. Josh's involvement is less clear. But to say they're on their last legs is wishful projection. The reality is, they've (Tim Lewis or somebody else) audited last year's transfer dealings, found something they don't like and moves quickly to move him on. It puts people on notice.

Interestingly he may not even be replaced. So it isn't 55 staff being made redundant it's 56!

Looking at what's being reported I'm more comfortable that Edu and Mikel will be dealing with transfers now. Edu may or may not be the perfect man for that job. But it is the correct structure.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
reality
giphy.gif

Moleque

You can't blame Raul or edu of even Arteta of finishing 8th you can blame the abslout disaster first half of season by our team and emery.

I don't think the transfers of last season were poor we mixed between youth and experience. You have to ask the Kia involvement to our club.

Still im sure Raul Edu even Vinai jobs are safe we not kind of club changing things every year.
You can certainly blame Raul for sitting on his ass when the whole football world knew Emery had to be fired. You can certainly blame Raul for not putting a replacement in place fast enough & letting Freddie with no staff drop points. How many points were lost at the end of Emery's reign & through Freddie's? How much higher up the table would we have finished if Raul had been more efficient?

roz

Fake News Merchant
The **** you on about. We extended Nelson, who looked to be on the way out before singing a new contract, gave Martinelli a bumper deal, are sorting out Auba's contract etc...
Great, so this “contract guru” managed to sort 3 contracts out for youth team players.
Still hasn’t sorted Aubameyang’s either btw.

This guy’s been here for 3years!
We’re no better off than when he joined, could even argue we’re worse off.
Should have been on the list of redundancy’s.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You can certainly blame Raul for sitting on his ass when the whole football world knew Emery had to be fired. You can certainly blame Raul for not putting a replacement in place fast enough & letting Freddie with no staff drop points. How many points were lost at the end of Emery's reign & through Freddie's? How much higher up the table would we have finished if Raul had been more efficient?
Let’s not forget that Raul Sanllehi wanted to extend Emery and only budged when things became unbearable. I still remember the quotes about fully supporting Emery even this season and “not listening to the noise from outside”.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That’s fine, but I’m referring to the people who accuse others of “not caring about the club” because they celebrate a criminal who was actively hurting us being sacked.
And Which court actually convicted him and called him a criminal?
You're just making up stuff. I'm sure if he skimmed any funds he would have been prosecuted. You're just letting your emotions get the better of you

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Are we within the returns period for Cedric, Mari, Luiz, Willian. Cancel those contracts, get our money back now Raul's gone.

Buy players that might help us actually get top 4.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I lay the blame for all of this firmly at the door of Lady Nina!

Its interesting that Arseblog (aka the man Özil twitter tried to cancel :lol:) has been extremely vocal on the clubs unhealthy relationship with agents for some months now.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom