• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

GDeep™

League is very weak
That's AM for you, whether you agree with his transfer business or not people will still argue that he's not respected by his colleagues in Europe despite being appointed to UEFA Football Strategy council.
Isn’t UEFA just a friends gig? It’s like respecting a politician because they are on some panel with other politicians.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Lets blow this up now. PEA will now need to make a quick decision or we need to sell now.

Agents won't be getting the money so either he signs on or he leaves.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
kia2.png

The climb continues, Kia. Just remember to let Stan Kahnkre win the first round, else he gets mad and cheeses the fight.

GunnerShy

What agenda would that be? Maybe they do acutally just want one voice at the top, maybe it is to do with hus dealings, I dont know. All I can go off is what I know to be fact.

The fact is Arteta has stated he wanted to sign Willian/Cedric/Luiz, and has given reasons as to why he wanted to sign them.

I dont think he is perfect as I stated, I personally think the most valid reason to sack him was his persistence with Emery, not the alleged involvement with super agents. Just my opinion.

To me your comments came across as anti Kreonke.
Which I understand, but are futile.

I was surprised about today's news. Without knowing the details of what happened, I'd like to assume they warranted the reaction.

I just want good governance. But in reality innspite of modern structures, the person that really matters is the manager.

It's the most important role of a DoF, appointing the best possible manager.

Everything else flows out of that. As we've seen. No way Auba considers staying under Unai

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn’t UEFA just a friends gig? It’s like respecting a politician because they are on some panel with other politicians.
Oxeki never said you have to respect Raul, just that his colleagues in Europe did. Which is obviously the case, they don't care about him signing Luiz, Mari etc.

A lot of people in Europe respected Wenger even when fans were attacking him, it's the same thing.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

So it's confirmed Edu and Arteta are in charge of transfers?

I got laughed at when I said Arteta specifically wanted Willian and Edu backed him.

This is what it is now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Way too much to read up on, haven't had any coffee, can any one give me the breakdown?

Either way, as long as this doesn't bring Kia closer than he needs to be, I'm all for it.

The man wanted to renew Emery, afterall.

roz

Fake News Merchant
What are you on about? You're just moving the goal post :lol:

So just because he hasn't extended Auba, a contract that he was in the process of sorting out
No, im not at all. Aubameyang’s not signed yet so shouldn’t be included.
he's had 3 years to sort out contracts and he’s mostly sorted 19 year olds futures.

Lets not even get into whether he had a say in Luiz or Cedrics contracts.

darkgunner

Good. Maybe we can stop signing these old boy rejects on high wages that no other top 4 clubs actually want.

Willian 3 years on 100k pw was the last straw for me.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So it's confirmed Edu and Arteta are in charge of transfers?

I got laughed at when I said Arteta specifically wanted Willian and Edu backed him.

This is what it is now.

I swear you've posted this at least 10 times today alone. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom