• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Makavelii

I wonder why we’ve never done a kit that’s a combination of the 05/06 redcurrant kit + our classic red torso white sleeve kit?

So redcurrant torso white sleeves.
I feel like this would be the best possible kit we could have. Anyone have a mock design of this?

Everyone seems to love the redcurrant kit so it’s weird that we never saw a return of it.

I agree with the above post that I don’t like the bright orangey-red kits of recent times.
Nike had the shade of red right from 2011-2014.
But 05/06 redcurrant is even better.

Also: I love the current kit except for the giant thick white neck circle. That ruins the kit for me.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The new kits looked pretty good on the players tbh, I liked the shade of red they used. But what is up with that ugly gothic style lettering? Was it a one off?
That font is going to be used on the shirts for all the Cup games next season.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

You cant be an adult and wear that surely?

On the subject of 'red currant' or deep shade of red I'm all for it, looks a lot better than standard red, plus not a lot of clubs rock the deep red.

Wouldnt mind our badge getting a but of an update too, I dont think the blue belongs in there.

You can be an adult and wear anything you want....

Craegus

I wonder why we’ve never done a kit that’s a combination of the 05/06 redcurrant kit + our classic red torso white sleeve kit?

So redcurrant torso white sleeves.
I feel like this would be the best possible kit we could have. Anyone have a mock design of this?

Just made this version

5ytPhs1.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom