• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

It’s not quite clear what Raul has been let go for. If you ask Raul himself, he will tell you it’s part of the streamlining process brought on by loss of revenue due to covid.
The Athletic and now The Guardian are now reporting that this is the case btw. That’s 3 sources.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

I can’t believe I’m doing this but the Gerbil claims an Arsenal legend will come in to take Raul’s job and it’s not Wenger. Overmars? Bergkamp? Rosicky? I’m pretty sure he has some big job at Sparta Prague.
He/it liked a comment saying David O’Leary so I guess it’s him

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
giphy.gif
By leaving the club

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Imagine Wenger back on the board as DOF working with Arteta. Giving the club its dignity back.

#cleansingofthetemple
Can’t see Wenger having to answer to people in this messy hierarchy tbh. A romantic but unrealistic idea.

I reckon Bergkamp is coming back though.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
imagine how much it took to keep things stable for 23 yrs. One day people will look back and marvel.

If we hadn't signed Özil it would've been longer, he never delivered and Wenger had a soft spot for him and it became okay to not work for the team.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Imagine Wenger back on the board as DOF working with Arteta. Giving the club its dignity back.

#cleansingofthetemple

Need Mikel to drop those silly chinos though. He needs some fashion advice on the sideline.

Can't go wrong with a suitable double-zipped down parkas I am told.

say yes

forum master baiter
The Athletic and now The Guardian are now reporting that this is the case btw. That’s 3 sources.
Yeah there’s a good chance there’s nothing particularly controversial about it.

They’re clearly taking an axe to our entire setup. And there is an obvious question as to why you need Edu, Vinai and Raul.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Although I was keen on Raul leaving, I don’t think the likes of Edu and Vinai are any better imo.

We need to get rid of both and bring back Arsène Wenger and get Luis Campos.

#Rebuild2020

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Nah, don’t buy that. How much you saving? Raul can’t be earning more than few hundred thousand.
That’s your choice but that’s all we’ve got to go by.

The horses mouth
One reliable source (The Athletic)
And the guardian which is admittedly iffy.

Looking at the goodbyes there actually doesn’t seem to be any ill feeling tbh. Very complimentary and polite. The club even announced it (they still haven’t said anything about the redundancies).

But hey, feel free to believe your conspiracies man. Raul did come off super dodgy but I am struggling to find hard evidence that this was the reason he’s gone.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom