• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
tenor.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
People actually think that Raul had a feud against Özil and his arsenal career is about to be revived :rofl:

Özil doesn’t get picked because he’s a bum. And he’s only still at the club because we‘ve no way of getting rid of him.

He hasn’t beaten anyone, and the only contribution he’s made to any sacking this season was with regard to the 55 we had to let go for financial reasons. Funnily enough, I don’t recall people cheering his contribution to that.
Nobody has claimed his career here will be revived, if anything, most are claiming he’s finished here, me too. I do think he’s going to stick around for a year, and I can’t see that without minutes.

Nice to see you totally rattled posting paragraphs nobody other than @Oxeki will read.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What if he doesn't start now that Raul is gone?
But I'm sure you'll still find a way to blame Raul if Özil doesn't play again. It's what you do. You're creative
I actually said he WONT start. What are you arguing with me about?

gamechannel

Özil still won't play I reckon. His relationship with Arteta is broken beyond repair. With Arteta given more power now, Özil will be bought out. Mark my words. Smell ya later, Özil.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s clearly similar to the Bale thing but Bale got it worse when his Chinese move was cancelled. The club wants to move him, but he wants to play out his contract, and we’re not going to but him on the bench to be dozing, so he’s frozen out. A part of me wonders if that will change. For all his faults Özil strikes me as a pro, and will play if called upon. I really don’t know I’d it’s Arteta can’t use him, or it’s a matter of the club hoping to get him to leave in search of games. If it’s the latter he’s certainly called our bluff.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well no change in his situation would mean that Raul and Özil didn't have a fued, something you've been spamming this thread with. You saying he wont start anyway to cover your bets ;)
The damage is done though by Raul, so no change would be because of that.

It all points to a feud, Raul has previous and Mesut has claimed as much in his interview. It’s not my theory.

He won’t start because I don’t see a space for him in this Arteta set up, I don’t think Özil is up to it.

You’re fishing around too much, I’m spelling out the obvious here.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I am. They tried to destroy him, and he keeps coming up on top. Funny thing about quality, it always rises to the top.
And when Arteta doesn’t play him due to him not being up to the required standard?
Will you blame someone else or admit you’re wrong?
Genuine question

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Özil contract extension coming up ...just a year left on this contract. Seems like the years of petulant and wimpy football management are ending, and we have a real Arsenal man taking charge with a decisive and firm hand. Arteta sure cleaned up a lot of rot in very little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom