• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Unlikely to be just one, Big Wengz had game...

BSLq4VDIAAAyOhk.jpg
I’ll take that hairline at 60. Matter fact I’ll take it right now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’ll take that hairline at 60. Matter fact I’ll take it right now.

What is this with the hairline obsession here? :lol: Is it a miracle to have hair, are we a minority? Anyone have facts how big percentage of population is bald?

I have never seen such an interest on this subject. In fact only someone like Mane has made me think about it, and that is some extreme stuff.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

It's truly elite. So thick as well.

Mine is intact at 25, I'll be happy if I get another 10 years out of it. After that you can't really complain if it starts to go.
Hitting up Turkey myself.

This guy confirmed then?

say yes

forum master baiter
What is this with the hairline obsession here? :lol: Is it a miracle to have hair, are we a minority? Anyone have facts how big percentage of population is bald?

I have never seen such an interest on this subject. In fact only someone like Mane has made me think about it, and that is some extreme stuff.
Not sure on the general population but I know that @BigPoppaPump ’s hairline is in a dreadful state.

25 years old and he looks like friar tuck. No wonder he covers it up with chain-mail.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can owner force Gabriel to make decision i understand being patient about making vital decision for the best of your career but he really taking his time:lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not sure on the general population but I know that @BigPoppaPump ’s hairline is in a dreadful state.

25 years old and he looks like friar tuck. No wonder he covers it up with chain-mail.

You got a Tony Soprano hairline but you’re pushing 40 so that’s normal I guess. I wear the chainmail for protection, might get challenged to a duel.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Arsenalmania is full of hair dressers and ballerina’s, barely any men on this forum smh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The majority of men do go bald so I think it's fear that makes it such a prominent topic. Apparently 1/4 of men start going bald before 21, that's rough! And 2/3 of us will see some degree of hair-loss before 35.

Mane isn't even balding, he just has the highest hairline I've ever seen. Luckily he's a world class footballer so he's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom