• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cant say I'm that fussed either way

Not sure I see his ceiling as that high

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Ceballos should force the move to here. He is wanted here and developed well under Arteta. Zidane doesn't want him and he will have him warming the bench. Best he can do is to play here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm confident that we can keep him. He has always said that he wants to make the Spanish NT squad in the Euro next year.

The only way he's going to make it is playing regularly. Something he won't have at Madrid. But he would be a starter here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This summer is all about keeping momentum. Don’t mind losing him next summer at all, but we have to keep him for the coming season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't think we get Aouar if we keep Ceballos tbh. That would be unreal depth in midfield, a couple seasons too soon.

Loan deal with Thomas and Aouar isn’t too many options imo.

Especially if Torreira and Guendouzi are off with maybe a loan for Willock.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Loan deal with Thomas and Aouar isn’t too many options imo.

Especially if Torreira and Guendouzi are off with maybe a loan for Willock.
Yeah numbers wise no but Aoaororoar Partey Xhaka and Ceballos are all starting quality.

Would be gassed to have 4 starting quality midfielders battling for 3 spots but I just don't think we're there yet

...Unless we are? We're pretty set in defence with Gabriel coming in and the attack is sorted too.

ChefMan21

Think he'll stay here for one more season with Ødegaard coming back. My guess is Real will try to get one more Real Madrid-standard season out of Kroos, Casemiro, Isco, etc before they start a firesale. They'll have learnt quite a bit from Barcelona in terms of age profiles and what it means for the club, and I think they'll start slowly building in young players to the side over the next season or two.

Can imagine, for example, Isco going to Chelsea, Casemiro to PSG, Kroos to Italy, MLS, or back to Germany, in that timeframe. Ceballos, Ødegaard, Valverde is still an amazing midfield, perhaps with an addition or two for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom