• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
https%3A%2F%2Fpaininthearsenal.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1256371069.jpeg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He'll still be recovering from injury next season but once he's back to full fitness my boy is gonna prove all his haters wrong.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You know damn well he's getting the boot. I expect this thread to be closed come season start.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I feel like he's been here long enough, he's had his chances - he hasn't quite convinced (me anyways)..he has kinda regressed in someways due to injury.

I dunno man, if we get our CB targets and an offer for him comes in why not take it?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No...but you are normally a difficult person to please, unsure what Holding has done to get your backing.

I just feel like rooting for him on his return from an ACL injury, always had a soft spot for him and Chambers and injuries f*cked them.

Also the hate for Arsenal defenders is some carousel and you can’t hate every single one. You gotta pick one to root for.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He is very inconsistent, he has potential but maybe it's the right time to move him on. Injuries have not helped

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sell. Charlie Nicholas was brutal in a recent interview. He said we should take money for Hector as he hasn't regained pre injury form but he had no time for Holding, Chambers, Sok and Mustafi even though he was fairly measured. Holding has had time but hasn't done enough despite injury.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have never really seen anything in this guy, I dont know why people are making out his injury ruined him. Slow, poor on the ball and terrible 1v1. He's decent when the team is really compact and deep, as he is quite good in the air and at blocking shots.

He'd be decent for a Burnley or Palace, I can't really see him fitting in a Bielsa team.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Credit where credit's due: Beautiful header, just the wrong goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom