• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

say yes

forum master baiter
Don't think Brazilians appreciate being stereotyped as a bunch of incest merchants.
Basically because it's been a running gag that Brazilians have sex with their sisters and it's really not funny.
Fair enough if that’s a thing. Although that’s definitely something you need to have insider knowledge of as that tweet didn’t mention Brazilians at all. Thought it was just a dig at Neymar.

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Spunking money up the wall for a guy who scraped into the Playoffs with Derby.

Tough scene.

Chelsea just bank on Roman's sugar daddy money and having great players but never rely much on managers though, swear they get a new one every other season but still win loads of trophies. They just need Roman's money and they're good.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Fair enough if that’s a thing. Although that’s definitely something you need to have insider knowledge of as that tweet didn’t mention Brazilians at all. Thought it was just a dig at Neymar.

Oscar's been mentioned a lot here...

Either way I know you didn't mean it like that, just something I bring up because a lot of people won't be like that and will joke about this seriously if you know what I mean.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Thought it was cos Neymar would skip PSG games to go to his sisters Birthday but then I saw this pic of Oscar:

oscar.jpg

One of those are his sisters. I dunno maybe it might be a thing.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom