• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
The sale of four players (Kolasinac, Sokratis, Torreira, Douzi) and the loan of Holding can hopefully free up enough cash to help us pay for Partey and/or Aouar.

I'm not saying that it is a guarantee that those sales will equal the amounts we need to buy Partey and Aouar, but that those sales will make it less likely that we will need to sell players that we want to keep like Bellerin and Lacazette.

The finances for these deals are complicated and payments occur over years, so I'm sure that expected player sales or departures next season are also impacting our spending plans for this summer too.

Ideally, we'll start discussions with Lyon now about Aouar and find out what is acceptable for them, and then figure out how can get there by selling some dead weight.

The Partey deal is pretty straight-forward because we just have to do the release clause, so we won't have to do as much negotiating with Atletico unless they want to negotiate. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the last deal we do once there is a clearer picture about what the team will look like next season.
As I told you bro, apart from Torreira, we're unlikely going to find a buyer for those players this is the issue

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Not going back to Schalke for any significant amount. They're as done as you can be. Any money they get is going straight to Tonnies or Gazprom.

SK Lation

Schalke even got a public guarantee worth 40 mio € (which is illegal & scandalous by itself but that's OT) in order to keep this ****house club alive. They won't be able to pay anything. Leverkusen might pay 15 mio but they have Wendell and Sinkgraven for LB. Makes no sense for them.

The fact we got Kolasinac on a free is now coming to haunt us. No one will ever pay him anything near that 9 mio so if he really wants to leave he must take an immense wage cut. If he does then I don't care if we get 15 mio or 5. 9 mio off the wage list, that should be priority in his case.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They'll have a bit of money to work with due to selling Mckennie to juve. Although I think even thats a loan with option to buy. Lmao.

Best opportunity of a sale is probably Roma. But if his hearts set on Schalke we will have to do a loan with option to buy set at 10M.

SK Lation

They'll have a bit of money to work with due to selling Mckennie to juve. Although I think even thats a loan with option to buy. Lmao.

Best opportunity of a sale is probably Roma. But if his hearts set on Schalke we will have to do a loan with option to buy set at 10M.
It's an obligation to buy if Juve qualifies for CL. The money Schalke get for McKennie is needed to lower their immense debts, we won't get any fee near 10m from them.
This club is done and rightly so.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is according to local paper. Leverkusen just got 100M from Volland and Harvetz so they'll be capable to pay 15M euros.

Party on!

11011-HUG.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The beauty of Chelsea throwing money around. Teams like Leverkussen can afford £13M to buy Kolasinac.

I'd be shocked if we could get that much for him, but then you gotta think he is 27 years old. Good age and was one of the best players in the Bundesliga.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully everything correct because we about getting 30M from Bellerin 24M from Torreira and 15M from kola total 70M.

i wasn't too sure about getting alot of money from our players but seem we getting it and we still going to sell Martinez and Laca maybe.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The beauty of Chelsea throwing money around. Teams like Leverkussen can afford £13M to buy Kolasinac.

I'd be shocked if we could get that much for him, but then you gotta think he is 27 years old. Good age and was one of the best players in the Bundesliga.
Last time we depended on Chelsea to do us a favor we landed Aubameyang.

It's Partey time

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think it's a good deal for all parties. We get a good fee and huge wage off the books and Leverkusen get a player that could easily be one of the best LB in the bundesliga.

Suddenly Partey and Aouar is looking attainable again.

The beauty of chelsea throwing money around :drool:

MA08

Why will Leverkusen buy Kola? they already have two left backs in the team. Can Any Bundesliga observers explain?

Kav

Established Member
Why will Leverkusen buy Kola? they already have two left backs in the team. Can Any Bundesliga observers explain?
He was in the team of the season when he left Schalke. So they know what they are getting. Probably better than 1 of the 2 they have.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Who do we replace Seo with though? Hearing a cheeky Kia special loan bid for Kurzawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom