• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
:rofl::rofl::rofl: 15M? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Mans on 140k a week as well, if we sell him for that the club have to buy a lottery ticket too because our luck is through the roof

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can't see us getting a fee of 13m for him, it just sounds as good as the Partey and Aouar reports to be true
I know we think he's terrible, but he's worth that much. Doesn't say alot really. Worse players have gone for more.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
if we are getting 15m for him, it would be our best deal of the window along with partey

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
But it doesn't matter because Kola wants come back to Schalke, not Bayer?
I think it's more about getting out of London after the recent incidents, as well as returning to Germany. Schalke would be a plus for him I'm sure but he's not gonna take a massive wage cut.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I feel like we never get these kind of deals. Where we are in the right place at the right time and get something which we dont really deserve.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Builder? I thought he was a bodyguard! :lol:
He'd be able to do both quite easily. Builder by day bodyguard by night.

At least he has his career planned after footy because he definitely can't be a defensive coach lemme tell you :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
15m, if reports are to be believed is good business considering that I was quite happy for us to give him away to the Serbian league a couple of months ago

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Gelsenkirchen is very close to Leverkusn so it won't be problem for Kola.

wont be a problem?
He wants to join Schalke, because he loves the club and not because he can live close to Gelsenkirchen. That's why he would take a wage cut too.

and i doubt, that Leverkusen is really interested. Sinkgraven wasn't a great signing, but at the end they have 2 left backs and another leftback isn't a priority.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
15m, if reports are to be believed is good business considering that I was quite happy for us to give him away to the Serbian league a couple of months ago

Serbian league? Where's the connection to that you utter imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom