• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StandbyKDB

Still no new signings I see, should never have promoted Vinai as the new director, we have no direction under him, it's clear sacking don Raul was a big mistake.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Still no new signings I see, should never have promoted Vinai as the new director, we have no direction under him, it's clear sacking don Raul was a big mistake.

Great posting, couldn't agree more.

It's like they don't even try anymore ffs. Where is this world going to when even new trolling members aren't putting in the effort. Trolling is an art form basically.

It has nothing to do with art but more with the response which you and rich are giving him tons of. That is, if we assume he is trolling which I dont think he is. His opinion seems to be legit and on good forum it should be up for further debate.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It has nothing to do with art but more with the response which you and rich are giving him tons of. That is, if we assume he is trolling which I dont think he is. His opinion seems to be legit and on good forum it should be up for further debate.

Yeah, you go ahead! (It was a joke about trolling being an art form, but it needs skills for sure to be done properly.)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Really ? Only seen that transferexchange twitter stuff which is very questionable source.

Nothing about Partey also.

Might have missed some bits, but it seems more like same old **** to me
Genuinely don't know what you're expecting here, everyone knows the club's main targets. Until they can shift a few out, they won't have the funds to complete the deals.

drippin

Trolling is only trolling if someone allow him self to be trolled.

As you liked the comment, I'm just saying that if you troll, you troll. It's the act of doing, not anything that follows.

Now if it is succesful trolling, is a totally different matter, and depends on the reception.

As you liked the comment, I'm just saying that if you troll, you troll. It's the act of doing, not anything that follows.

Now if it is succesful trolling, is a totally different matter, and depends on the reception.

Most comments about trolling I see on here is people whining over someone who posted legit football opinion that should be debated instead of you guys ganging up on the people filling threads with troll shaming.

drippin

Most comments about trolling I see on here is people whining over someone who posted legit football opinion that should be debated instead of you guys ganging up on the people filling threads with troll shaming.

Sure, but this guy is a new member who just came to blame Vinai that there are "no new signings" & "no direction" at this point of the window, while there are international games going on.

Anyway, I'm not gonna continue on this. ;)

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
source.gif

Sure, but this guy is a new member who just came to blame Vinai that there are "no new signings" & "no direction" at this point of the window, while there are international games going on.

Anyway, I'm not gonna continue on this. ;)

I have seen old and respected members call out Vinai for being slow on the trigger and that nothing is happening at the moment. I think there are people frustrated out there that have been lurking and reading the forum who want to get it out too.

drippin

I have seen old and respected members call out Vinai for being slow on the trigger and that nothing is happening at the moment. I think there are people frustrated out there that have been lurking and reading the forum who want to get it out too.

I'm not a fan of Vinai tbf, and I think he is the interim soluation after Raul mess-up, whatever that was. He still must do a good job at the club to be trusted so much.

Anyway it seems you took the new member's role in this conversation and we got the stuff out, very nice, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom