• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Giroud is no snake. We got rid of him for Auba.

Not a snake, just an idiot. Not sure what animal fits.

Donkey is of course a given so maybe that one for now.

I assume you have seen all his stupid comments?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Not a snake, just an idiot. Not sure what animal fits.

Donkey is of course a given so maybe that one for now.

I assume you have seen all his stupid comments?

Wenger let him go so he could have a crack at the World Cup French team, and boy did that pay off for him, so I don't get why he has to keep talking **** about the move

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wenger let him go so he could have a crack at the World Cup French team, and boy did that pay off for him, so I don't get why he has to keep talking **** about the move

He's an idiot & an as.shole. He could have had the respect of both teams' fans, but chose to lose Arsenal.

Baffling, but idiots & as.sholes usually just can't help themselves. They just do what is natural to them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s cause he knew large sections of the fans weren’t feeling him and he never quite won some of them over despite trying his best for us.
It’s poor but it’s not for no reason - just immature.

It’s like leaving one office where people complained about you daily to a “bigger and better“ company, we’d all prob chat sh*t on our way out too. Not defending him just adding context.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Giroud seemed to carry a chip on his shoulder over how Arsenal fans viewed him during his stint at the club when he was our first choice striker, shame he couldn't let that go as he became a bit of a cult hero near the end of his time here as a super sub.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else think the only reason he's signing is because absolutely no one else wanted him? I'm sure he loves Arsenal but I reckon he'd dip first chance a bigger club wants him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You're nearly 30 and come across as a 12 year old.

Least I am not the same height as...eh, nevermind...

You're actually one of my fav posters on here, I rate that you like to rattle some cages on AM!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone else think the only reason he's signing is because absolutely no one else wanted him? I'm sure he loves Arsenal but I reckon he'd dip first chance a bigger club wants him.
Little bit of both. But you have to remember, if it’s Arsenal it’s a different knock.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why are you trying to morph into GDeep?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I agree, but I think he also enjoys being the main man at Arsenal and having that level of importance.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I agree, but I think he also enjoys being the main man at Arsenal and having that level of importance.

I doubt anyone else is willing to pay what we are either. He hasn't won much in his career though and look miles off challenging for the title or CL. But I also understand wanting to stay at Arsenal get paid and live in London.

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It’s cause he knew large sections of the fans weren’t feeling him and he never quite won some of them over despite trying his best for us.
It’s poor but it’s not for no reason - just immature.

It’s like leaving one office where people complained about you daily to a “bigger and better“ company, we’d all prob chat sh*t on our way out too. Not defending him just adding context.

Let's be honest though, football fans can dish it out but can't take it. Arsenal fans were saying nasty sh*t about Giroud for ages and probably even worse once he left, he gives some back and all these guys start crying. It happens all the time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom