• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still think his Arsenal career is most likely dead in the water, but nevertheless it's interesting that he's playing for and captaining France U-21's. That's a squad with some real talent: Lafont, Kamara, Kounde, N'Dicka, Le Jeff, Caqueret, Soumare, Edouard, Diaby etc

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even we failed to add both Partey and Aouar we'll still try to add player with similar profile if we fail to sign Partey or Aouar this summer mean we'll never be capable of signing them next summer

chessygoal

Still think his Arsenal career is most likely dead in the water, but nevertheless it's interesting that he's playing for and captaining France U-21's. That's a squad with some real talent: Lafont, Kamara, Kounde, N'Dicka, Le Jeff, Caqueret, Soumare, Edouard, Diaby etc
And funnily enough, Jeff is captain usually, but he got injured during the first game.
I'd fancy a straight swap Jeff for Guendouzi. Jeff has issues with Garcia, Matteo with Arteta, let's solve that.

Iceman10

Established Member
Even we failed to add both Partey and Aouar we'll still try to add player with similar profile if we fail to sign Partey or Aouar this summer mean we'll never be capable of signing them next summer

The best option might be Partey and a Saliba type deal for Aouar. Especially with Özil definitely out at the end of this season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If he wants to come back and give 100% I'm all for it as he's a very talented midfielder. Maybe getting the captaincy with the French u21's has given him a fresh outlook.

Guendouzi was always the natural heir to Xhaka's throne. Ceballos isn't being permanently signed next summer so if Douzi can come and do well fair play.

Still doesn't change what business we need to do. But it might hamper us getting the required funds in for what we want to do.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If he wants to come back and give 100% I'm all for it as he's a very talented midfielder. Maybe getting the captaincy with the French u21's has given him a fresh outlook.

Guendouzi was always the natural heir to Xhaka's throne. Ceballos isn't being permanently signed next summer so if Douzi can come and do well fair play.

Still doesn't change what business we need to do. But it might hamper us getting the required funds in for what we want to do.
Deal for Partey is dead now btw

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Xhaka
Ceballos
Guendouzi (Still has to prove himself, one tweet doesn't make a difference)
Willock

Elneny and Torreira are looking to be shipped out. So four players there.

...?
We have 33 players when the maximum capacity is 25 so we have to trim at least 9 players, half of whom aren't wanted by anybody in 27 days. Not easy

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We have 33 players when the maximum capacity is 25 so we have to trim at least 9 players, half of whom aren't wanted by anybody in 27 days. Not easy

33?!

Not sure where people get these wild numbers from. You're talking about the 25 man squad? We currently have 23 players over the age of 21 who will be included in the 25 man squad. You can't include players like Saliba and Saka in that.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Hearing that he's been offered a contract extention, 4 years @ 100k/week. Guendouzi however wants to stall and look if other opportunities come along later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom