• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s chatting sh*t, the sight of Lacazette’s derrière means @BigPoppaPump will lose his patience with him within 3 mins of kickoff.

He’s already mentioned him in the Auba thread completely unprovoked.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I’m defending him a lot less this season. A lot of the people who don’t like him, just don’t like him - I’ve got nothing to say to them.
My inbox is filling up with too much nonsense nowadays and my mentions were on fire last season.

He’s had one bad season, finished strongly but he has to perform now. Big season for Lacazette.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I’m defending him a lot less this season. A lot of the people who don’t like him, just don’t like him - I’ve got nothing to say to them.
My inbox is filling up with too much nonsense nowadays and my mentions were on fire last season.

He’s had one bad season, finished strongly but he has to perform now. Big season for Lacazette.

All he has to do is play well score some goals and not be out of shape stumbling over the ball. You defend him even if he's playing sh*t that's a way bigger agenda than anything anyone else does.

All it takes for people to get off these players backs is for them to play well, simple as that. Lacazette has been mediocre his whole time here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

There will be no need to defend him this year imo, he will be very good...bookmark this post.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You defend him even if he's playing sh*t that's a way bigger agenda than anything anyone else does.
Not true, he was poor for large parts of last season particularly under Emery, I’ve openly acknowledged this.

My whole thing was he wasn’t as bad as most of the forum thinks and questioned some of the abuse.

I only sh*tpost from now on anyways I don’t plan to be open about the players I like anymore.

BigPoppaPump

Not true, he was poor for large parts of last season particularly under Emery, I’ve openly acknowledged this.

My whole thing was he wasn’t as bad as most of the forum thinks and questioned some of the abuse.

I only sh*tpost from now on anyways I don’t plan to be open about the players I like anymore.

Yeah it's for the best, you don't really even do a good job defending them tbh.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yeah it's for the best, you don't really even do a good job defending them tbh.
:lol: The lies

A lot of people pretend to go against the grain on this forum, I actually do it - and have a list of detractors to prove it.

You’ll be free to talk about his buttocks this season anyways I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...the "on my part" is a little weird, but after the way Mikel spoke of him today, I am still pretty certain he will be here.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yeah it’s safe to assume at this point a number of our players have been offered around. I imagine he was one of them.

Till this day Arteta has never once said he wants to keep him (compared to how he speaks about Auba). Just says Laca is happy and waffles.

say yes

forum master baiter
Good stuff. He underperformed last year but he's still one of our best players and we don't have the funds to properly replace him in this window.

Arteta clearly rates him. Time to repay that faith with a much more productive season. Want 30+ goals / assists from him.

BigPoppaPump

:lol: The lies

A lot of people pretend to go against the grain on this forum, I actually do it - and have a list of detractors to prove it.

You’ll be free to talk about his buttocks this season anyways I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

You don't go against the grain you just moan about people not agreeing with you lol soft emotional posting.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You don't go against the grain you just moan about people not agreeing with you lol soft emotional posting.
You don’t half chat bullocks init :lol:

Luckily for you I’m retired anyways, I’ve made enough people on here cry. I think @Fewtch is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom