• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
sub-buzz-30991-1475861350-3.png
Actually think that looks really nice.

nick gould

Looks much better than Upamecano for me, really solid, athletic, quick, calm, tall. We have a quality CB pairing in the making.
Upamecano is on a different level. The boy passes the ball like a number 10 and has the defensive ability of a full back and a centre back all in one. Has the pace of a winger and dribbles like an accomplished 8s.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Upamecano is on a different level. The boy passes the ball like a number 10 and has the defensive ability of a full back and a centre back all in one. Has the pace of a winger and dribbles like an accomplished 8s.

A bit over the top, but yeah I almost commented too that Upa might be the biggest CB talent out there. Has everything in him and very solid for his age.

Bossed the UCL this season, while I have heard that Gabriel put some more dodgier performances in UCL, so not sure how easily you can compare them.

I think Upa will go to Real, PSG or Bayern. That's his level. We have Saliba so no point in drooling over him, he's out of reach anyway now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s looked absolutely elite on the ball from what I’ve seen of him.

Credit to the club for even attempting to sign him, hopefully in a few years we’ll have the clout to be able to sign guys like him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can see the benefit to having one, but it is one of those things that just makes you say "oh, **** off!" :lol:

XG is the one that really annoys me, even if I can see it's uses...do think people go overboard with stats though sometimes.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Poor mix up in the start but I like how this guy is winning everything in the air, powerful and seems good on the ball. I like what I see early doors.

Keplaz

Poor mix up in the start but I like how this guy is winning everything in the air, powerful and seems good on the ball. I like what I see early doors.
He also looks good in a one on one. Very hard to get past.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gabriel may just be the new VVD.

Look at his pace. There was a point he chased down an attacker and won the ball, I thought it was AMN because he was so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom