• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 948,418
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol:

I’ve missed this music, it’s felt like 10 years + since we’ve been in the CL.

Nothing I hated more than us getting humiliates away just to put in a plucky almost performances certain fans act like was a good thing. It was just pathetic, maybe don't go 4-0 down in the first place?

Tbh Arsène's football was very susceptible to drubbings, we would commit so many players forward even if we were up against the best teams in the world. We were no match for the like of Barca and Bayern and never made it difficult for them either.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ever since he first tweeted about Aouar to Arsenal and it got a lot of attention he has been putting two and two together to make 7.

Now if Martinez sale = another bid for Aouar he will be seen as right. Trying to be first.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes this Louis guy trying hard. We already know we interested and will try make another bid

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Excuse the needless bump

That’s actually the PG version video of Horny, the original wasn’t too much worse... just showed the dad and the mom each having sex or at least we saw their faces. :lol:

Used to sing this in the halls on my way to my next class... loud and proud :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom