• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

It becomes good business if we channel that money straight into the players we need, and that does not include a back up keeper.

Get Matt Macey to stay at the club and promote him to number 2.

Macey is dreadful. The only thing he has going for him is that he is tall.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It becomes good business if we channel that money straight into the players we need, and that does not include a back up keeper.

Get Matt Macey to stay at the club and promote him to number 2.

Massively risky to have a kid as number 2. I think we’re after Raya, wasn’t he left out the team today?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If you really think we'll go and spunk 15M on a back up goalie and not put it towards a midfielder then sorry but you're an idiot. If we do sign Raya for 15M then we are absolutely getting a midfielder as well and have more money than we think.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you really think we'll go and spunk 15M on a back up goalie and not put it towards a midfielder then sorry but you're an idiot. If we do sign Raya for 15M then we are absolutely getting a midfielder as well and have more money than we think.

And if we were to spunk £15M on raya it would be towards the end of the window after selling other players...

Aouar must be the priority right now and all funds should go towards that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No way can we have Macey as backup, basically if Leno gets an injury we're absolutely done for. :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We are king of pleading poverty it is borderline embaressing!!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
And if we were to spunk £15M on raya it would be towards the end of the window after selling other players...

Aouar must be the priority right now and all funds should go towards that.

Yeah, I don’t think they’ll rush to sign a goalkeeper. Leno will start most of the games before the window closes anyway (Macey can play in the league cup) so they’ll just leave it as long as possible (unless he gets injured).

We have until the 16th October to sign Raya if he’s the target.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I meant first team experience.

Emi didn't have much either really, he just fumbled around the lower leagues for years before getting a chance...maybe Macey can be same.

I think we will sign a keeper and another player though (hopefully Partey.)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah, I don’t think they’ll rush to sign a goalkeeper. Leno will start most of the games before the window closes anyway (Macey can play in the league cup) so they’ll just leave it as long as possible (unless he gets injured).

Exactly. No point rushing into it. Only problem is any keeper signing really needs to be a homegrown one.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Stating the obvious aren’t you? Leave that to @OnlyOne

Iceman10

Established Member
16M :rofl:

Most of that will go to David Raya.

Either this sale is not really one for raising funds, instead selling a player with two years left on his contract, or we aren’t going for Raya and will pick up another GK for 1-2m. Can’t be both really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom