• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
tenor.gif

How are you today?

Chest pain, heart pain, numbness in left arm, and in my right foot it feels like I have open wound but there is nothing there and its annoying and painful. I'm scared if I go to sleep I wont wake up because it could be something serious like heart attack.

If I go to the emergency room I pay 10.000 ISK for them to tell me to go home and rest and its just stress and anxiety.

But I sent a couple of mails to therapists and psychologist this weekend and tomorrow I'm gonna cry out reference to heart and lung doctors to get everything in order and regular check-ups until I'm 100% again.

Just finished walking 10000 steps, and I'm sipping on my turmeric tea before I take an ice bath before I take 2 days fast.

How are you dealing with that Icelandic people are taking over your club?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't get why people think it's hard to attract decent back up keepers to Arsenal. We offer them a chance to play in a decent amount of cup and European games, it's an attractive move.

Look at our recent history, how much did back ups like Fabianski, Ospina etc cost us, barely more than this guy. Good, experienced keepers are available out there.

It's easy to say, he's a back up, he's not going to play. Well he is, in cup competitions and god forbid if Leno picks up another injury and he has to play in the League / later stages of the Europa League. I for one would like us to have a shot at retaining the FA Cup or winning the League Cup and you need a relatively decent back up keeper for that.

I'd be cringing every time Leno bends down to open his fridge door in case he puts his back out, with this puffin egg dropper in reserve.

Last edited:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

So I guess Arsenal has thought this through hard enough knowing that this guy will need to step in should Leno succumb to a medium/long-term injury..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Chest pain, heart pain, numbness in left arm, and in my right foot it feels like I have open wound but there is nothing there and its annoying and painful. I'm scared if I go to sleep I wont wake up because it could be something serious like heart attack.

If I go to the emergency room I pay 10.000 ISK for them to tell me to go home and rest and its just stress and anxiety.

But I sent a couple of mails to therapists and psychologist this weekend and tomorrow I'm gonna cry out reference to heart and lung doctors to get everything in order and regular check-ups until I'm 100% again.

Just finished walking 10000 steps, and I'm sipping on my turmeric tea before I take an ice bath before I take 2 days fast.

I know you most likely have me on ignore but Turmeric tea is amazing.

For the past couple of years I've had Turmeric, Lemon, honey and black pepper tea every morning. Its sorted out my mental state whilst seemingly keeping me healthy.

Black pepper activates the turmeric. Hope you feel better soon!

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I don't get why people think it's hard to attract decent back up keepers to Arsenal. We offer them a chance to play in a decent amount of cup and European games, it's an attractive move.

Look at our recent history history, how much did back ups like Fabianski, Ospina etc cost us, barely more than this puffin egg dropper. Good, experienced keepers are available out there.

It's easy to say, he's a back up, he's not going to play. Well he is, in cup competitions and god forbid if Leno picks up another injury and he has to play in the League / later stages of the Europa League.

I'd be cringing every time Leno bends down to open his fridge door in case he puts his back out.

Fabianski wasnt a "good, experienced keeper" that we purchased "out there".

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Know absolutely nothing of this guy but considering he'll be asked to play Europa/cup games bit concerning that he doesn't start for an average Ligue 1 side like Dijon.
Even Ospina was a regular for Nice when we signed him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like you're having a rough time, remember you can always PM if you want me to pay for your treatment, you know i am more than happy to do that. I wish you more recovery.

I was very happy today after my date, but seeing Icelandic people takeover Arsenal upset me, but then I remembered it probably makes you happy and then I smiled again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sounds like you're having a rough time, remember you can always PM if you want me to pay for your treatment, you know i am more than happy to do that. I wish you more recovery.

I was very happy today after my date, but seeing Icelandic people takeover Arsenal upset me, but then I remembered it probably makes you happy and then I smiled again.
You had a date today? Where’s he from?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why not Fraser Forster, think @Malky has been tooting his horn. PL tested, cheap and at an age profile where we can ease Okonkwo in.

Because it is not a football game, but real life where the player needs to want to come to sit on the bench.

It's why Tottenham have so much trouble finding proper backup for Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom