• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Happy to pick up his 100k a week pay check and not play. Can't say I blame him either. He'd be lucky to earn half that somewhere else, not helpful for us though.

Remember when people genuinely thought we'd be getting £15m for him? People laughed at me when I said we'd be lucky to get £10m for Kola and Sokratis combined, turns out I was being overly optimistic :lol:

If push comes to shove make Kola available for £3-5m and see if that cut price helps attract any teams that may pay him £70-80k a week. He might be more open to leaving then.

He's an alright player but no clubs going to pay a £10m+ fee for him on top of the high wages he'll want.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’re going to end up having to loan out some of these bums while paying most of their wages just to make room in the squad for another couple of signings. Torreira and Sokratis are the only sure things to free up spots. That means we need to get rid of one more to have enough room for Aouar and a GK.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Signing the bum duo Cedric and Mari really gets worse by the day. Completely waste of space in the squad.

Cedric less so, even though I wasn't keen on signing him permanently.

But making Mari permanent with Saliba and another defender likely on the way the following window was suspect as ****.

Seeing as holding is staying, even with Chambers and Sok leaving, he'll likely be 5th choice if we manage to move to a back four.

El Duderino

We’re going to end up having to loan out some of these bums while paying most of their wages just to make room in the squad for another couple of signings. Torreira and Sokratis are the only sure things to free up spots. That means we need to get rid of one more to have enough room for Aouar and a GK.

How are HG players counted to the overall registered squad?

field442

Trusted ⭐
How do you know that he wouldn’t be named in the squad? If that was the case, why would he want to stay and fight for his place? His place where?

You think he gives a **** about fighting for his place? That’s footballer talk for “I've got it easy here so why leave”. We will likely sign another GK and a midfielder, that means we will need to not list a non-HG player in the squad if no more than a couple are sold. He’s the obvious candidate.

wolfkidultman

You think he gives a **** about fighting for his place? That’s footballer talk for “I've got it easy here so why leave”. We will likely sign another GK and a midfielder, that means we will need to not list a non-HG player in the squad if no more than a couple are sold. He’s the obvious candidate.

You should have said that instead of stating it as fact, bud.

Thanks for the clarification.

El Duderino

They count towards it but if we only have say 6 HG players then we will only name a squad of 23 (17 non-HG and 6 HG).

So loaning out ESR or any other players (let's say Nelson or even Willock) would not free up space?

I'm stupid, btw.

field442

Trusted ⭐
So loaning out ESR or any other players (let's say Nelson or even Willock) would not free up space?

I'm stupid, btw.

Nah U21s don’t count against the 25 so they’re not a factor either way. That’s why it doesn’t matter if we sell Guendouzi because he doesn’t count against the 25 this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola is been awful for a year now he won't even suit for back 3 and wingback he look declined alot. but of course another player we stuck with because of massive wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom