• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Should be another comfortable win, West ham are awful. Perfect first 2 games really before the harder fixtures start coming, hopefully we'll have some momentum going into those games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this was the injury that ended Ramsey's super run this season, he did come back to help us win the FA Cup but the league was over for us when he returned.

It was a massive blow to lose one of our best players for months, but when Aaron went off we were losing 1-0, Jack then took the centre mid spot...we won this game, then the next 4, with Wilshere playing very well in all of them.

Don't want to get into a Ramsey v Wilshere debate as I love both, just giving Jack some love with his career at it's absolute lowest right now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I reckon Arteta will go with the same team & formation this weekend only change I'd make is moving Willian more centrally to give him permission to roam around & that way forming a good partnership with someone like Pepe on the right.

Symbia

...this was the injury that ended Ramsey's super run this season, he did come back to help us win the FA Cup but the league was over for us when he returned.

It was a massive blow to lose one of our best players for months, but when Aaron went off we were losing 1-0, Jack then took the centre mid spot...we won this game, then the next 4, with Wilshere playing very well in all of them.

Don't want to get into a Ramsey v Wilshere debate as I love both, just giving Jack some love with his career at it's absolute lowest right now.
Has he been released by West Ham, Jack?

Riou

Has he been released by West Ham, Jack?

No not yet, just where Wilshere is right now is very sad...he's only 28, but he's already not good enough for a relegation level Premier League team...sad.

Compared to where Jack was 10 years ago or 5 years ago, it's a very disappointing end to a career that looked to be so bright at one stage :(

Last edited:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Honestly haven't really been following the news outside of match days too much, can anyone please explain why there are so many 'TBC' fixtures on the PL website?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

No not yet, just where Wilshere is right now is very sad...he's only 28, but he's already not good enough for a relegation level team Premier League team...sad.

Compared to where Jack was 10 years ago or 5 years ago, it's a very disappointing end to a career that looked to be so bright at one stage :(

Damn he's still that young? I would have thought he'd be 30 at least. It's a crime that he suffered all those injuries. He should have been the best English midfielder in a generation.

wolfkidultman

Can’t wait to watch us play again. What we have proven is that we can play very well against stronger teams. Very good at staying compact and the players are very well drilled in how to press and counter effectively.

In games like this one we need to show that we can draw players out a bit and create space by playing on the front foot and creating good quality chances while maintaining solidity at the back. That’ll be the most interesting thing from this game.

Xanth

Lol, I was hearing that music in every other video back in 2013.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There was once a time when I’ll be happy for teams to come to us and sit back for 90 minutes without trying to score because I knew we would break them down. These days though, when a team comes to have a go at our place it makes me nervous. West Ham have always got a goal or two in them. I hope they come in search of their first point.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There was once a time when I’ll be happy for teams to come to us and sit back for 90 minutes without trying to score because I knew we would break them down. These days though, when a team comes to have a go at our place it makes me nervous. West Ham have always got a goal or two in them. I hope they come in search of their first point.

West Ham fans might disagree with that statement.

Riou

Wonder if this will be Özil's last ever assist for Arsenal...

...dat outro, Christ...rescind the contract immediately :lol:

Last edited:

Mohamed7

Is it just me or proper 4231 would be ideal for this match. WHU are horrible and playing 5 at the back is just waste of time.

Riou

Eh5ymDMWkAACp5J

...beautiful.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Is it just me or proper 4231 would be ideal for this match. WHU are horrible and playing 5 at the back is just waste of time.
I would like to see it. Willian can go AMC.

Wonder if our passing out from the back would be as effective with a back four, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom