• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

GCH26

Already won the Charity Shield.

You might as well hand us the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League now this has been announced.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm so happy with this news. 6 months ago I thought there was no chance we'd get him to sign a new contract.

If we get Aouar or Partey, this will still be the best piece of business we've done all window.

Fantastic stuff. Looking forward to his 100th goal for the club, won't take him too long at the rate he's going at.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love for him to be in the top 3 scorer club.

He's only 28 away from the 100 club I think, should get that this season alone...should be in the top 10 by the end of next season too.

Elite goalscorer.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom