• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Balogun or his agent has pissed a lot of ppl off at Arsenal for whatever reason, youth players leaving Arsenal for gametime is pretty normal and in most cases Arsenal facilitate that transfer for the good of the player but Balogun being completely shutout feels different.

Also on the comparison with Nketiah, I think Balogun has a higher ceiling than Nketiah and has the potential to be a great striker but you also need to be in the right environment to kick on and achieve that.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's basically a development fee. Given his age and the fact we developed him we are entitled to a fee / compensation if he leaves, even if his contract has expired. If we and the club who wants him can't settle on a fee, the tribunal will decide how much we should get.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
i hope. would be great experience for him but he already rejected many contract offers i doubt he'll sign and if he sign it's win win for us because if he done well with Sheffield we either keeping him or selling him for big money.

I'd actually be so excited for that. Watching him in the PL.

Ngl if he does well I'd sell Nketiah. Nketiah only has two years left as well...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Are we sure about that?

These are great hints, giving some hope.

He can't be so idiotic that he tweets the hourglass, copying Auba & Ceballos, only to leave.

That would be an insult to the fans. I can't think of a reason he would do that, anyone else?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Extend Laca rather than buy Edouard, and show Balogun he has a path to the team if he performs.

Then you have tied him down and get a good fee if you sell him later.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

These are great hints, giving some hope.

He can't be so idiotic that he tweets the hourglass, copying Auba & Ceballos, only to leave.

That would be an insult to the fans. I can't think of a reason he would do that, anyone else?

I’ve felt he’s staying for a while tbh. His tweets have seemed to show he likes being here.

He needs a good loan, don’t know if Sheffield Utd will be the one for him. I’d like somewhere in the Championship. Maybe Brentford, Swansea or Forest.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Balogun signs new deal and is loaned to Brentford as part of bringing Raya to Arsenal...

Just a musing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

he not signing new contract so this would make no sense.
It's the Reiss Nelson approach

tenor.gif

Reiss did this exact same thing a few years ago and it looked like he was leaving, only for loan links to pop up and he eventually signed a new deal. Only difference is Nelson had at least had minimal first team presence. This definitely makes things interesting though if it's true.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wilder also said his team lack pace upfront so signing guys like Bolagun make sense a loan to Sheffield would be fantastic Wilder is good coach just only worry that his minutes could be limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom