• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah don't go that route with him.

He even manages to make Lacazette to look as good as Auba with those noncery points per minutes stats.

I have never said he is as good as Auba. You try to make me look bad without basis for it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean he is right though. 5 minutes off the bench is hardly a game.
Kane is never on the bench. Guy averages close to 50 games a season.

With Bale then you break down how many games he’s missed due to injury over his Real period, won’t be many.

drippin

Kane is never on the bench. Guy averages close to 50 games a season.

With Bale then you break down how many games he’s missed due to injury over his Real period, won’t be many.

There are ~3400 minutes in an EPL season. Tell me why has Kane played over 3000 minutes twice in EPL and mostly ~2500-2600 minutes.

Last season Kane missed 16 games, and season before 19.

Bale has missed ~85 games in 7 years for Real. Then you take into account the period to get fit/sharp after so many injuries.

"Very very durable players". :lol:

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
There are ~3400 minutes in an EPL season. Tell me why has Kane played over 3000 minutes twice in EPL and mostly ~2500-2600 minutes.

Last season Kane missed 16 games, and season before 19.

Bale has missed ~85 games in 7 years for Real. Then you take into account the period to get fit/sharp after so many injuries.

"Very very durable players". :lol:
85 games over 7 years is not a lot, it’s actually very little, if you’re talking all competitions.

Also, are those 85 all due to injury? Because a lot of the games missed last season were mainly due to being out of favour with Zidane.

drippin

85 games over 7 years is not a lot, it’s actually very little, if you’re talking all competitions.

Also, are those 85 all due to injury? Because a lot of the games missed last season were mainly due to being out of favour with Zidane.

It's only from injuries. I'm not sure how Transfermarkt counts them, whether league or all games. Probably all.

Anyway, you said they're "very very durable players", and I showed that they're not.

Someone like Auba is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's only from injuries. I'm not sure how Transfermarkt counts them, whether league or all games. Probably all.

Anyway, you said they're "very very durable players", and I showed that they're not.

Someone like Auba is.
Auba is a freak. Lacazette for example has missed 30 games in the last 4 years through injury.

Then you look at the type of injury, because an impact injury is bad luck rather than something wrong with the player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Then you wonder how many games a player is left out for “precaution”. I mean you won’t risk a big player like Bale when you don’t have to.

If not “very very”, then just “durable”. He’s not injury prone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Then you wonder how many games a player is left out for “precaution”. I mean you won’t risk a big player like Bale when you don’t have to.

If not “very very”, then just “durable”. He’s not injury prone.

You really went to war for Bale's injury record, didn't you...quite commendable really.

Gonna be bantz when he gets injured in his first game back at Sp**s though.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bale might have won more major cups (while sitting on the bench) than Tottenham have managed in their entire history.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You really went to war for Bale's injury record, didn't you...quite commendable really.

Gonna be bantz when he gets injured in his first game back at Sp**s though.

No one would say “I don’t want Bale because he’s injury prone”. Hes clearly shown to be durable.

@drippin suggested Kane wasn’t durable either.

drippin

No one would say “I don’t want Bale because he’s injury prone”. Hes clearly shown to be durable.

@drippin suggested Kane wasn’t durable either.

Psst.. You said "very very durable". I said only Son can be called that from those three, or someone like Auba.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Psst.. You said "very very durable". I said only Son can be called that from those three, or someone like Auba.
So you were just playing with words. Why not just quote me and say “they are durable but not very very durable”. I would’ve agreed with you and we wouldn’t have had to play this tennis again.

drippin

So you were just playing with words. Why not just quote me and say “they are durable but not very very durable”. I would’ve agreed with you and we wouldn’t have had to play this tennis again.

You tried to twist it that I said Kane is not durable. I didn't. If you hadn't we would not have more of this same.

Also why did you say they're "very very durable" and then tried to claim Kane has played like 50 games in recent seasons? He hasn't.

Why don't you just own your claims and say you were wrong to say those things, rather than to twist it that I have done something wrong correcting your statements?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not sure how anyone can claim Kane or Bale aren't injury prone, let alone call them durable. In each of the last two seasons Kane missed 3 months through injury. That is being out for a third of the season.

Bale hasn't fared that much better. He was sidelined for 6 months in total in last 3 seasons.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Tried watching the highlights, but not sure what the hell that was. Sp**s were struggling mightily. Brilliant stuff! 1-0 down in the 71st min. Sp**s fans on Fighting **** were in meltdown mode... :)

Epic name of their Bulgarian opponents: Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Couldn't get much more farmer league if you tried... Must really have made the squad hungry and their fans happy. The CL final must feel a lifetime away.

Mourinho + Sp**s = The gift that keeps on giving

Top Bottom