• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Shop window maybe? Elneny is one of the few non HG players that we could actually sell. I'm sure Arteta knows he's limited but he rarely makes errors. He could fetch us £10m from a mid to lower PL team, and do a good job for them.

That's what I hope.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Why persist with Elneny when he's worse than average and we have a sh*t hot Ceballos waiting?

To create a competitive culture. Both of them will benefit from this. Dani will eventually break into the team regardless.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would hope Arteta knows which players are low on confidence, and perform best when they know their manager has faith in them, and then there are those players who perform best when they know their manager has little faith in them, and are determined to show him

sadly Özil doesn't seem to fall into either category

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Good to bump up his transfer value.

If Elneny carries on playing like this then I wouldn’t even look to sell tbh.

Players like Emi Martinez, AMN, Elneny etc give hope to those on the bench looking to regain a spot.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I figured out what Elneny's doing that is keeping him in the team and I'm surprisingly in favor of it;

He's moving the ball quicker.
He's been 'tidy', is what I'd say. Nothing extravagant or eye catching. Just mopping up and passing quickly. It just makes such a change that we're not giving the ball away. Don't care that he's not Luka Modrich.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Somehow I am enjoying it more without the crowds. Short of the tribalism, it’s nicer and more fun to watch specially if you like the beauty and skills in football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom