• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
No Pepe, our most expensive signing.

There is only a place for one winger. Auba is a fixed starter. Finally we have some competition, we should be happy about this.

Think Saka could be very good in this AMN position, expect more from him offensively than from AMN.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Proper master vs apprentice vibes from this.

Arteta against his long term manager, mentor and friend in Moyes.
Yeah a few nice encounters in the prem for our boy, former colleagues, former rivals, kids that played with him. Must be surreal at times.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Dani and Saka brought into the team.

@drippin

That's not just "a little bit more creativity", that's "a little bit more creativity, and a little extra on top of that" ;)

Ain't that just lovely. Been drippin for Saka to get minutes again.

I'm going to sauna, so gonna watch this a bit later this evening.

Pyres7

2nd time Kolasinac makes the bench over Cedric...
I think it's because Kolasinac can cover the LCB to LWB role that Tierney has been playing, in theory. I don't trust him defensively so hopefully we don't need to sub him on, but I think that's why he's on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom