• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Willian was never gonna be dropped for Pepe after his great performance last weekend not sure what people are expecting.

People have agendas man. They're everywhere, can't you see?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Why should Pepe play just because he cost 80 M? He is average.

I disagree. He should simply be played consistently. Been in and out since he got here. Sometimes it starts with handing out a little confidence. Even when he scored/assisted he was alway benched afterwards.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Willian was never gonna be dropped for Pepe after his great performance last weekend not sure what people are expecting.
They’re up to no good. See it a mile off . And they talk about others being negative in other threads...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didn't expect Pepe to start, but I'm sure he'll come on at some point. Only the 2nd game of the season, he'll get starts!

Iceman10

Established Member
Most likely Saka as wing back, we’re not drilled for a flat back four yet, esp. with CB’s still to bed in.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wagwaan

Would go -

Leno
Holding (Will be replaced in time but deserves to keep his place momentarily)
Gabriel
Tierney
Bellerin
Xhaka
Ceballos (Mo has been steady but Dani’s creativity will be needed)
Saka (AMN would be disappointed to be dropped but wanna see man like Bakayo tear it up)
Willian
Lacazette
Aubameyang

Called it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arteta will play those who deserve it. Now we had enough time to recover.

We won't have that later in the season. Then it doesn't matter who starts, Willian or Pepe, or AMN or Saka.

It's awesome we have such depth. Only need to fix the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom