• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

MA08

I'm not saying his ball control/dribbling/skills is anywhere as good as hleb/nasri/thauvin/cazorla, but as a defender, he is far from bad on the ball.
I agree. he is good on the ball for a right back. may be not dani alves good, but he is as good or better on the ball as Sagna and Lauren.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Every time I get my hopes up about this guy, he has a performance like this.

Decent defensively, going forward he doesn’t quite do it for me, we need more. Maybe he is doing what he is told I can’t tell.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Felt he was decent defensively today, as he has been for a while.

Had nothing going for him on the other end tho, just like the rest of the squad.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Really? I thought he was alright, guess I'm the minority? o_O

I was frustrated with all of them really so maybe just an overreaction, but I felt like he was letting crosses/cutbacks in way too easily a couple of times and offered nothing going forward.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Weird performance.

He was taking up strange positions . Also, when the ball broke to him, he couldn't cross it properly.

Like watching a drunk Gervinho

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Seemed to do his usual to hide away from the ball or the action as much as possible.

Token Yank

Weird performance.

He was taking up strange positions . Also, when the ball broke to him, he couldn't cross it properly.

Like watching a drunk Gervinho
Thought his passing was good and pretty calm on the ball. His crossing has never been good and I don't think it will ever improve at this point.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Really? I thought he was alright, guess I'm the minority? o_O
I thought he was ok. Defensively he did his job and took up some good offensive positions. He struggled to get back quickly but there was little wrong with his game last night. Nobody was great tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom