• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,509
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@djflick Bellend.

3-E0-D10-CC-42-C3-48-E5-AB0-B-ED4-BD0717495.jpg

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Nah, just our board doesn't work the weekends. Vinai needs to sleep well and rest. He cares of his health, not like that silly board from Liverpool who make deals in hours.
We have to look at the bigger picture. Liverpool have a hell lot more money than us. They’ve made several profits in the last 3 years while we’ve been making losses

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We have to look at the bigger picture. Liverpool have a hell lot more money than us. They’ve made several profits in the last 3 years while we’ve been making losses
That's always the excuse. I have listened that story since 2005. Money is not the reason. 2M backup keeper taking weeks is because of money?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's always the excuse. I have listened that story since 2005. Money is not the reason. 2M backup keeper taking weeks is because of money?

By all accounts he's already signed and training alone because of self isolation rules. We just haven't announced it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

By all accounts he's already signed and training alone because of self isolation rules. We just haven't announced it

"on a deal for a new goalkeeper...
Obviously with the departure of Emi, which is a big loss and someone that I think we all wish the best to for what he has done for the football club as well as the person that he is - we have to replace him. We are looking in the market and I think we will shortly in a position to announce a new signing."

https://www.arsenal.com/news/arteta-west-ham-willian-signings-transcript

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Maybe this thread should be locked, could be a reverse jinx and we hear tomorrow morning that we've had a £50m bid accepted for him :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
No need to overpay.

No more than 30 million max.

Lyon can go fvck off.

Same type of price range of Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom