• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I like Lucas as a player...but how can he have such a poor season for us, then somehow join Atletico ffs :lol:

Simeone is a terrorist but when God gives you something good you don't question it just accept. :drool:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So I was told by GDeep that Torreira can't pass, but Simeone wants him.

Simeone likes bad passers? I'm so confused, oh man!?

blrgooner

Established Member
Wow. This is great news. Best thing is that the news is that he is close to joining Athletico. This is some change compared to the "X club is preparing to bid" news. Hopefully this happens soon.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I wouldn't really celebrate him leaving because he's not a bad player or bad guy, just didn't fit the league. Was forced upon Emery when he wanted to sign Nzonzi that summer.

I wish him well in Madrid.

Agreed, I think he's a solid player and probably even topclass in those slow leagues of Italy and Spain.

I kinda like him, but him going is immense to our future success as a club, so it's huge.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The deal make sense for Simeone he getting defensive minded player for his defensive minded tactics

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Happy with this from both perspectives. If he can play like he did in the 2018 WC he’d suit Atletico down to the ground because it would let Saul get further up the pitch.

I don’t like Marc Roca as much as Torreira tbh so I think he’d be a big help. From an Arsenal perspective getting the outgoings started it’ll be a huge help.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If this is true look at the facts

We wouldn't take a loan with option to buy on Torreira from Italian teams...

Atletico can't buy before they sell as per La Liga rules....

30M + Torreira for Partey is the biggest no brainer I've ever seen on my life :lol:

mpower2540

As people have said previously, I’d find it very strange if Torreira went to AM and Partey didn’t end up at Arsenal.

Malky

Established Member
If Torreira going to Atletico gets us Partey then I take back everything bad I ever said about him.
That said, Torreira is a much better fit at Atletico and La Liga football in general, than in the PL with us.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Happy with this from both perspectives. If he can play like he did in the 2018 WC he’d suit Atletico down to the ground because it would let Saul get further up the pitch.

I don’t like Marc Roca as much as Torreira tbh so I think he’d be a big help. From an Arsenal perspective getting the outgoings started it’ll be a huge help.
He is better tham Roca when he came here he was decent mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom