• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I see the "not hapenning" brigade is out in force already.

No one trully expects this to get us Partey, but maybe let people have a bit of hope before we start seeing a Lucas-Elneny double pivot starting at cup games?

Think @AbouCuéllar is an Atletico fan/follower. I'd sure as hell be livid and in denial if my club were to buy this average player after watching him for 2 years. Just ask @Rex Banter.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure why Simeone is highly rated by Arsenal fans.

What has he done to deserve this reputation? It sounds like people are describing an elite manager.

He grabbed his balls before losing that same tie. Oh and he fluked a league title when Barca were managed by Martino and Real were focused on La Decima.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's a pretty decorated manager tbf, league winner and 2 Champions League finals is very impressive considering what he is up against...feel his peak at Atletico has passed and he should look for a new team soon though.

He's on crazy wages so doubt he'll leave any time before he has to

Just looked it up and it's more than I thought. £37m a year :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He grabbed his balls before losing that same tie. Oh and he fluked a league title when Barca were managed by Martino and Real were focused on La Decima.

The hype they were getting after knocking out Liverpool but then they bottled it against RB Leipzig.

No surprises there.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He won laliga...but I agree he sucks.

Unai Emery won the Europa League, Ligue 1 etc but he’s still regarded as a bum. Even a manager like Rafa Benitez isn’t rated that highly but he won the La Liga twice and the CL.

Don’t rate Simeone tbh.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
So Simeone is now supposed to be portrayed as a fraud only because the Torreira haters cant accept that he wants to sign Torreira. This forum is beyond pathetic sometimes.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Think @AbouCuéllar is an Atletico fan/follower. I'd sure as hell be livid and in denial if my club were to buy this average player after watching him for 2 years. Just ask @Rex Banter.

Happy with this from both perspectives. If he can play like he did in the 2018 WC he’d suit Atletico down to the ground because it would let Saul get further up the pitch.

I don’t like Marc Roca as much as Torreira tbh so I think he’d be a big help. From an Arsenal perspective getting the outgoings started it’ll be a huge help.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

A.Madrid asked players to take paycut they made 100m euros lose already and financially are in trouble.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Come on now g, this is a horrendous source.
36Qy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So A.Madrid desperately want money but still asking to pay Partey release clause in full. I know when teams in trouble financially they won't make it difficult for teams to buy thier players

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

A.Madrid asked players to take paycut they made 100m euros lose already and financially are in trouble.

Yeah, pretty sure Atleti would be delighted if we paid the 50m for Partey, it would really help them out. Just a shame we don't have the 50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom