• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

The financial situations means very little money upfront in deals(nobody is liquid) which is why everbody wants to loan our players and why nobody is looking to trigger Parteys release clause.
Would be interesting to know how much we get for Martinez upfront.

say yes

forum master baiter
Reckon it’s more likely than not that we’re done for the window.

Expecting the Ornstein kiss of death soon.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You keep saying this, based on what exactly?
tenor.gif

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To be honest if we cant get Partey/Aouar I'd like to see us call it a day. Can't be asked with these second rate players coming in that just fill up squad space and that will be impossible to shift in two years.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The window is almost closed, we’re broke, and we still haven’t made any breakthrough in our chase for Aouor / Partey.

Did you say this exact same thing last year? You probably did. And with two weeks to go we signed 5 players.

We haven't made any breakthroughs because we're still seeing what we can do in terms of sales. Did you not read what Edu said a week ago? I swear things just go in one ear and out the other with some people on here :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've not had any 'no more business' leaked tweets yet and even they often don't mean much

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The window is almost closed, we’re broke, and we still haven’t made any breakthrough in our chase for Aouor / Partey.

Think the current situation allows for some middle ground - we've got little insight and there might be something huge coming up, but at the same time, people should start preparing themselves for the possibility of no more incomings as all.

Deadline day is approaching, those 2 weeks are very little for massive financial deals of 50m and the likes.

Currently snacking on atlantic dulse and blueberries to detox heavy metals out of my mind. I'm reading the book why we sleep and hoping I can improve my sleep because Arsenal is not going to do it for me, obviously.

Any news? Any reason to be positive again?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Did you say this exact same thing last year? You probably did. And with two weeks to go we signed 5 players.

We haven't made any breakthroughs because we're still seeing what we can do in terms of sales. Did you not read what Edu said a week ago? I swear things just go in one ear and out the other with some people on here :lol:
I curious if what you are going to do if we sign no one else. I would pay to watch your heart broking.

I really can't understand optimistic people.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Judging by the recent news looks like we won’t be signing neither Partey or Aouar and tbh it’s hard to blame the club...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom