• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I view this as essentially a free match. It's not going to be one of the games that ultimately decides whether we get top 4.

A good, hardworking performance is all you can ask of the players at Liverpool, irrespective of the result.
I've got a sneaky feeling we won't be coming away from Anfield empty handed though ;)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I have a feeling that we'll win this game. What opposition fans are now trying to mock us for is our defensive organization and us holding back on our offensive creative game, in favour of a solid shape.

Liverpool have a better chance if they switch their game up more, sit back and use more direct counter attacking football, in addition to what they do.

No silly mistakes or lack of concentration please. And if we lose it’s no biggie either.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I just don't want this game and result to get in our heads again.
None of those old question marks and doubt reappear.

A steady performance whatever the outcome will be, just to stay on track.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our first ever Premier League era win against Liverpool...

...don't know who impressed me more in this short clip, Ian Wright or Ray Parlour...2 top players for The Arse!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am quite confident, beat pool twice now (granted one was in the league when they had the league wrapped up and other in community shield). It would be great if Artea had Klopp's "number".

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’ll be harder this time to win because Thiago lets them choke the life out of the game and maintain pressure.

Maybe Fabinho at CB can be got at, their midfield won’t have the same bite if Henderson’s not there either.

Keita and Wijnaldum looked good going forwards but Chelsea created good chances with just a ball over the top at times on Sunday.

Tomb Bombadil

More confident after the CS, but I don't expect anything. Surely it's easier now than with the home crowd.

Will be super happy with a point, but if we lose it's not too tragic. Even if we loose high but of course this would be bad for cofindence of the players.

Just one CB left and then you know they play Fabinho as CB and that Tiago comes in for Fabinho in midfield :lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we'll get battered as we usually do but I cant see us getting anything here, I'd go:

--------------------Leno------------
------Holding--Gabriel------KT
Bellerin---Ceballos-Xhaka--AMN
----Willian-----Eddie-----Auba---

Tempted to put Luiz in for the experience but we need to get Gabriel used to these types of games.

Eddie for Lacazette as we will need a more mobility up front.

Good thing is if we need to make changes from the bench, we have Pepe/Lacazette/Saka.

I'll predict 2-1 to Liverpool.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd take 2 draws from Pool and City right now and be delighted with that. To go up to Anfield and not completely crumble would be progress even if it is a narrow defeat. None of this absolute hammerings that we've had there recently please.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Except 5 of those losses came 2017-2019 during the fan rants, boycotts, protests and planes period.
Yeah, we heard
Or, the fans made it impossible for Wenger to operate with their constant carping about boring top 4, social media rants, boycotts, protests and planes.
The rants on social media became unbearable and the protests, boycotts and planes tipped the club over edge
And as for the dying days of Wenger, from 2015/16 to the day he left, the club was under enormous pressure from the fans. Boycotts, protests, social media rants, planes overhead etc
Wenger and his team were finished off with planes, boycotts, social media rants, and protests which paralysed the club.
. So you think all that shouting and ranting on social media, planes flying overhead, boycotting of matches, banners and protests didn't affect the players
Can you think of any other manager staying in the top 4 with two intensve years of boycotts, protests, savage memes, social media rants and planes circuling overhead telling you to **** off during matches?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please Tierney be fit that's what all what i'm asking for. i bet Klopp hate play against Arteta right now 2 times we not let his dominate us and create many chances even tho they had so much possession but with Thiago things could be different.

Leno
Bellerin Gabriel Luiz Tierney AMN
Xhaka Ceballos
Willian Laca Auba.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like how he mixes the order up. Sometimes it’s planes first, others it’s social media rants. He might even start with a boycott if he feels cheeky enough.
You're just sore because I showed you the ratings for Willian from a variety of websites after you said he was our best player against West Ham.:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tbf people are always randomly attacking Wenger @Makingtrax should be allowed to defend him.

Still funny how repetitive it is though.
Yeah, Arsenal finishes before the fans got bored. 4th,4th,3rd,2nd

Arsenal finishes after the fans took matters into their own hands. 5th, 6th, 5th, 8th.

Different way of showing the same thing. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You're just sore because I showed you the ratings for Willian from a variety of websites after you said he was our best player against West Ham.:lol:

Just genuine of admiration of your work mate.

Repetition is one of the key tenets of a successful politician. Winning the hearts and minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom