• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Its annoying as fvck that Atletico believe they can get Torreira the easy way while making our attempt to sign Partey really difficult.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lets hope Edu&Vinai wont bend over to Atletico. Shameless club.
i really don't think so. If they won't make a loan an obbligation we would rather accept Torino offer who ready to do that. we were hoping A.Madrid ease their sentence on Partey.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

i really don't think so. If they won't make a loan an obbligation we would rather accept Torino offer who ready to do that. we were hoping A.Madrid ease their sentence on Partey.

But what if Torreira doesn't accept Torino now that he knows Atletico is interested?

We can't force him to go there? Wouldn't we need for Torreira to be a good guy?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But what if Torreira doesn't accept Torino now that he knows Atletico is interested?

We can't force him to go there? Wouldn't we need for Torreira to be a good guy?
that's the problem we can't do that because he only want A.Madrid now so we are tough situation.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Knowing Torreira, he is probably crying and begging right now to let him go to Atletico.

We should stand by our demands.
we'll need to force them to include obligation even if it mean their sentence on Partey won't change.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mod Edit: why attack your own player like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get how this is even controversial. It’s basically a bidding war with one of the clubs unable to meet the asking price.

In that case why should Arsenal accept an offer from Atletico for him? Either he stays here or he goes to Italy if they don’t offer what we want.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don’t get how this is even controversial. It’s basically a bidding war with one of the clubs unable to meet the asking price.

In that case why should Arsenal accept an offer from Atletico for him? Either he stays here or he goes to Italy if they don’t offer what we want.

I thought the wee ****ed was crying to go back to Italy too?

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

It's actually kind of baffling that so many of our players seem to think we owe them anything, especially the ones who have done **** all for the club. They should point to Özil and tell Torreira he'll be sat next to him for the remainder of the season should he wish to make things difficult. Guy spent most of last season crying with his agent about missing Italy and now Atletico is what he wants, **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom