• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

In this economic climate 6-8mil would be good but add sell on
Yes, I think I would rather sell him for relativ low money and put sell on if we think he's good. If you get 5mil and 25% sell on and he's gonna get you another 10mil in the future if he breaks trough. If he's ok you get another 2 to 5 millions.

senna

I reckon his renewed and his going to be loaned out

Tonights game will be an indicator - if he has renewed or about to, he'll be in the matchday squad & probably loaned out. If he's not in it, then he hasnt renewed & is likely on the way out unless something changes.

Firetruck

I admit that I’ve only watched the highlight reels on YouTube but this kid looks so well rounded. He is technical, can receive the ball with his back to goal, quick on the turn, great power for his age. I like Nketiah too but I think Balogun has star attributes. I know Arsenal need money to spend in midfield and there is no path to the striking position atm (Laca, Nketiah, Martinelli - Auba if you let him play there) but I’d hate to see this guy leave.

If Sheffield want him, then do to them what Real is doing to us with Ceballos - loan without option to buy. Get him experience in a good team, see his value increase. Either we can bring him in next season, if Laca leaves, or sell him for a higher fee. Don’t see why he couldn’t be better than the Celtic striker we have been nosing around for.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If Sheffield want him, then do to them what Real is doing to us with Ceballos - loan without option to buy. Get him experience in a good team, see his value increase. Either we can bring him in next season, if Laca leaves, or sell him for a higher fee. Don’t see why he couldn’t be better than the Celtic striker we have been nosing around for.

Loan him so he runs his contract out next year? :lol:

Of course they would loan him if he extends his contract, but it doesn't look like it currently.

drippin

Sell with a reasonable buyback clause and first bid rights.

Well duh, but does the player accept such a clause if he wants out.

Does he want that Arsenal can affect his career later, possibly coming to bench here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Well duh, but does the player accept such a clause if he wants out.

Does he want that Arsenal can affect his career later, possibly coming to bench here.
He has no say over that, only Sheffield United would. And if he doesn't want to come back he can just reject the move if the clause ever gets triggered.

drippin

He has no say over that, only Sheffield United would. And if he doesn't want to come back he can just reject the move if the clause ever gets triggered.

Well that is basically the same thing as what I said being a problem.

Also can't he choose not to go to any club? Isn't that the same thing as rejecting the offer for any reason?

senna

With our luck it will be the other.

Would be good for us, rather he stays. Get him to sign a contract and loan him - would be a wasted year for him staying at asrenal without signing a contract as they'll play him in the u23s or not play him which will set his development back.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Would be good for us, rather he stays. Get him to sign a contract and loan him - would be a wasted year for him staying at asrenal without signing a contract as they'll play him in the u23s or not play him which will set his development back.
I think he will just run down his deal if he stays, thats why I said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom