• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was thinking about how we beat Liverpool the two others times, but there's one major difference between those games and the game on Monday (well more than that but the main one).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was thinking about how we beat Liverpool the two others times, but there's one major difference between those games and the game on Monday (well more than that but the main one).

Liverpool 100% wanted to win the Community Shield, they gave their all that game...the league win at The Emirates was kinda pointless though.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Liverpool 100% wanted to win the Community Shield, they gave their all that game...the league win at The Emirates was kinda pointless though.

You missed the subtle dig at Leno while still blowing smoke up the arse of a Villa player. (I could be wrong but you should know by now how an Usual Suspect's mind works)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Apologies then, good sir!

I get a little triggered by people ****ting on the Shield, it's not the best trophy but it isn't The Emirates Cup either :lol:

The community shield is a glorified friendly I hate Arsenal fans considering it a trophy, that's only a modern thing and I think it's more foreign fans who do it.

BigPoppaPump

Without question the worst day to play football imo. Weekends, midweek, any other day is fine. It gets even worse when all your rivals have played and won their games.

I love midweek games, having a match to watch after school or work. Too bad we're not in the CL anymore cos I can barely stand Europa games. Friday is the only worse day than Monday for football though.

BigPoppaPump

Well, I enjoy winning it.

Everything is London v The World to you, isn't it :lol:

I didn't ask if you enjoy winning it. I'm saying considering it a trophy and bragging about it is pathetic. No one did it before recently, it's proper tinpot behaviour.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And yet we have been priced up by the bookies as if they’ll have 60,000 screaming tramps baying for our blood. So I advise this: put a fiver on at 6/1, take the winnings and buy the dog a nice new fluffy bed for the winter. Job done.
They'll still be 60,000 tramps baying for our blood mate, just not in one place. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There will be loads of differences, some we know and probably more that we don’t,

amigo

The most annoying thing will be to win at Anfield and not go top because Leicester have beaten Citeh.
There will be nothing in the world able to annoy me if we beat Liverpool on Monday, not even a 7-0 win for Sp**s with a Harry Kane hatrick in their fixture could spoil it for me.

Makavelii

Anyone know if Thiago is likely to play?
This is my biggest fear. I’d rather play Liverpool away before he’s in

if we win this game, it would be a massive statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom