• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Feel Ramsey's highs were better than the next level down, his lows were pretty bad though...feel the goal that ended the trophy drought puts him up a level and in that bracket though.

Gnabry played about 20 games for us mate :lol:

Ramsey was kind of rubbish tbh, he just scored some good goals otherwise he was a liability. I feel like he gets overrated because of sympathy with his leg break and coming back from it.

Aubamagoal

Whilee Van Persie was probably the biggest talent I've seen play at the Emirates, Aubameyang has the bigger impact, will have achieved more and ultimately will leave behind a far superior legacy.

That contract extension equates to loyalty, something those ****s (Fabregas, Van Persie) never had.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ei3qFk5XgAA5Ki6

Auba liked this tweet :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Tbf for a guy who scores as much as he does, 8th place and getting knocked out of Europa is below his level. He's never played for a team that's challenging for top honours. The FA Cup was he first trophy he's won.

Also he unliked the tweet soon after. 100% misread it (may not have realized the Arsenal dig at the end) or mistakenly pressed like.

As if that didn't happen once to 99% of Twitter. Difference is nobody gives a ****.

Edit: Also are Twitter *fans* really going after auba for this? What in the world is wrong with people? No, Auba doesn't have to give you any explanation you pricks.

BigPoppaPump

Also he unliked the tweet soon after. 100% misread it (may not have realized the Arsenal dig at the end) or mistakenly pressed like.

As if that didn't happen once to 99% of Twitter. Difference is nobody gives a ****.

Edit: Also are Twitter *fans* really going after auba for this? What in the world is wrong with people? No, Auba doesn't have to give you any explanation you pricks.

I don't really care about twitter or who likes what, I'm just talking about the content of the tweet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tbf for a guy who scores as much as he does, 8th place and getting knocked out of Europa is below his level. He's never played for a team that's challenging for top honours. The FA Cup was the first proper trophy he's won.

He's won the German Cup with Dortmund ( plus a few German Community Shields ;) )

Think he won the French Cup with Saint-Etienne, that's a pretty impressive feat.

His trophy cabinet isn't the best, but at least it's not Harry Kane level!

BigPoppaPump

He's won the German Cup with Dortmund ( plus a few German Community Shields ;) )

Think he won the French Cup with Saint-Etienne, that's a pretty impressive feat.

His trophy cabinet isn't the best, but at least it's not Harry Kane level!

Yeah he won the German FA cup and the French Carling cup so I was wrong there. 3 domestic cups is alright but if he wants Europe and league success the clubs he goes to aren't really the ones with a realistic chance.

Who gives af about harry kane? Can't stand Arsenal fans that have Sp**s on their mind 24/7, they're beneath us.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Modern fans can be truly pitiful. Who gives a ****. It's social media, could be an accident. Could be language barrier, could be that he just took from it that he is a top tier striker.

He's just signed a new contract and potentially committed his remaining career to us. Perhaps it would be good not to be at the guys throat who has been involved in everything good around this club for a few years.

DasBootist

Ramsey was kind of rubbish tbh, he just scored some good goals otherwise he was a liability. I feel like he gets overrated because of sympathy with his leg break and coming back from it.
Best Premiership midfielder for the 2013/14 season, m8. Injuries ruined him.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Whilee Van Persie was probably the biggest talent I've seen play at the Emirates, Aubameyang has the bigger impact, will have achieved more and ultimately will leave behind a far superior legacy.

That contract extension equates to loyalty, something those ****s (Fabregas, Van Persie) never had.
To be fair, prime (healthy) Van Persie is very arguably the finest to grace to PL since Ronaldo ****ed off to Madrid a ~decade ago — very high bar.

If Auba restores us to perennial top 4-dom, let alone title challenger status, he’ll 100% be considered a club legend.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

To be fair, prime (healthy) Van Persie is very arguably the finest to grace to PL since Ronaldo ****ed off to Madrid a ~decade ago — very high bar.
:lol: VP is so overrated amongst Arsenal fans it’s nuts.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

:lol: VP is so overrated amongst Arsenal fans it’s nuts.

Yep, just a quick think and for example Hazard, Suarez & Aguero are similar level and have not been always injured, so much bigger impact. What about Salah?

Van Persie had only 2 injury-free seasons so he loses these comparisons easily.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yep, just a quick think and for example Hazard, Suarez & Aguero are similar level and have not been always injured, so much bigger impact. What about Salah?

Van Persie had only 2 injury-free seasons so he loses these comparisons easily.

Torres was better.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Outrageous stuff that. Goal scoring record nowhere near RVP if you compare peaks.

Robin had two and a half years as the best striker in the world.
He was up there, but there were a number of more rounded influential players/strikers compared to RvP.

I think his crazy technique just puts him on a special pedalstool in Arsenal fan's minds.
I don't know about Torres (I loved Liverpool Torres personally) but yeah a few names who have easily surpassed whatever RvP did have already been mentioned.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Outrageous stuff that. Goal scoring record nowhere near RVP if you compare peaks.

Robin had two and a half years as the best striker in the world.

Kidding, I wasn't even a football fan in those days.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Back then, I felt Ade was a more rounded player than Torres, still stand buy this.

Top Bottom