• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Didnt expect a result at the home of the best ever PL team, so i am somewhat pleased. Important that Laca keeps scoring.

Agreed. However I don't think we have the players.
Worst case scenario we would still lose. He needs to improve on himself...... Why the **** did we rush to sell Martinez and we didn't rush to get some stability in CM. Charity FC making absurd decisions as usual.

Malky

Established Member
Leno made one mistake on their first goal. Other than that he's been perfect and prevented at least two sure goals. Idiocy around here regarding this guy, our best player last season aside from Auba, and I'm sick of it already
Martinez had a howler for Villa tonight and would have cost them a goal if not for VAR, but people still bang on about him as if he’s unbeatable.

TornadoTed

Established Member
No disgrace, Liverpool are the best team in the World with top class players in every position and they played like it today.

I can't fault the effort or organisation, to still have a chance of snatching a result with 10 minutes to go when they are playing like that is very positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom