• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can we send Pepe to Lyon and bring Aouar here.

He’s got to do a lot more for 72m. I know we all want him to do well but I don’t think he’s suited to our system or this league.

dino bravo

I am usually optimistic, but we will probably lose this one in all honesty. No shame in it either, we are a few years behind them still.

I don't expect a battering, like I would have a year or four back. I see a 2-1, caught on the break pushing for an equaliser, 3-1 type of game.
Pretty much as I thought. We move on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Came back well in the second half, but Liverpool are just better, no shame in losing against them...would prefer to win the League Cup game anyway, as I would like another trophy in the bag!

Need to beat Sheffield United on Sunday though now.

mpower2540

no real difference between today and Emery at anfield last season
If anything we carried more threat that day. We looked meek really tonight, not on their level. On the plus side I thought Ceballos showed some balls in possession when he came on. Liverpool are well ahead of everyone for me, get in the midfielders we need and there’s no reason we can’t make top 4

arsmile

Established Member
people will use this as evidence we need the two midfielders we are after

but we lost this because of bad play in defence from KT/Luiz/Leno and poor finishing from Lacca.

I think xhaka was xhaka...elneny was solid and cebellos made an impact when he came on.

Not sure what my point is- but this just seems to me like evidence that we haven't settled on the most effective group of defensive personnel and lacca is still unreliable.

The midfield could have been better or worse- i still think those key events still happen today and it would end up like this.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Leno made one mistake on their first goal. Other than that he's been perfect and prevented at least two sure goals. Idiocy around here regarding this guy, our best player last season aside from Auba, and I'm sick of it already
Did you miss the 3rd goal? He literally didn't move. Didn't even try.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can't really understand how you can support the selling of Martinez when we have to compete on so many fronts?

I truly can't see how it's remotely justifiable.
Pretty simple, the club needs the money. And with Emi's contract situation, they had no choice but to sell while his value is at its peak. If Leno wasn't on big wages and coming off an injury, maybe clubs would have been in for him too but right now Emi is the one getting offers.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You have to start Pepe now btw, Willian hasn't done anything to deserve a run of games and if Pepe continues to stink it out go for Saka and look to sell.

blaze_of_glory

Ceballos showing why he needs to be starting over Xhaka but come weekend it will be Xhaka Elneny again because 'he's a leader'.
Nah, has to be Xhaka-Ceballos. We were much more open through the middle without Xhaka, but we need Ceballos in there right now. Elneny on when the game needs to be seen out, he's great at that.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Why would you not even attempt Auba through the middle and Saka on the left? The former is our best striker and the latter is our best winger and those are their best positions.

Yep. It's not so much that Auba plays on the left, it's that Arteta won't even consider trying Auba in the middle and Saka left, not even once.

Wagwan with that? It just makes no sense to me and I still feel like Auba on the left is just off balance wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom