• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,571
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who the **** is telling RMC we will come back two days later with a €2m increased offer? :lol:

I wish we could keep signing french-league players, specially highly rated ones, every window just to stick it to them.

Imagine a dream scenario where we are cash rich and sign Mmbappé, they would combust!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
GFFN getting ready to announce Aouar to Arsenal

joker-03031-high-res-jpeg.jpg

daron christie

Just give arteta the phone and let him finish of the deal, he’s the only productive person at the club....this is dragging on too much

....but the fact they gagging so much gives me faith they want funds for partey too

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Arteta having had a conversation with the player is awesome, Aouar's gonna be dreaming of being turned into the next Kevin by Arteta tonight. :drool:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Barca may be able to sign Depay if they sell Dembele to Ole. That would be problematic because i dont think Aulas is willing to lose Aouar, Depay and Jeff in the same window.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca may be able to sign Depay if they sell Dembele to Ole. That would be problematic because i dont think Aulas is willing to lose Aouar, Depay and Jeff in the same window.
just posted earlier tweet from their local media they say both Aouar and Depay want to leave.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@Furious

Found this from a couple years go, probably 19/20 years old in it.

He's going to win us fouls all over the pitch, reminds me of Grealish.

Best highlight video I've watched of him I think.

Last edited:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
@Furious

Found this from a couple years go, probably 19/20 years old in it.

He's going to win us fouls all over the pitch, reminds me of Grealish.

Best highlight video I've watched of him I think.

Superb comp actually. Longer sequences instead of cutting off every time after a dribble or something. Some great passing in behind as well, Auba should profit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom