• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he will just run down his deal if he stays, thats why I said that.
Arteta can convince him how highly he regards him and give him the plan of reintegrating him back to the team. Sign a five-year deal and send him out on a two-season loan to a good club. Whichever club that picks him would give us a loan fee and pay his wages in full during the course of the two year period.

I would hate another Malen situation.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd see it as a message to Sheff that we are prepared to let him spend the year here and get a tribunal fee next summer unless they up their offer. Think he's gone to be honest.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Well that is basically the same thing as what I said being a problem.

Also can't he choose not to go to any club? Isn't that the same thing as rejecting the offer for any reason?
You are over complicating this and maybe dont understand.

If he leaves buy back clause and sell on fees are fairly normal. If the player in the future decides he wants to move he has 2 options. Move to another club or come back to us. He can do either of those for a fee or he can run down his contract and leave the club he is at for nothing. But he still has two options a new club or us. Only in a no contract situation we dont get any fee.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You are over complicating this and maybe dont understand.

If he leaves buy back clause and sell on fees are fairly normal. If the player in the future decides he wants to move he has 2 options. Move to another club or come back to us. He can do either of those for a fee or he can run down his contract and leave the club he is at for nothing. But he still has two options a new club or us. Only in a no contract situation we dont get any fee.

I'm just saying he might not want to come back to Arsenal if he doesn't extend his contract here now.

Sell on clause is much more useful and probable to work.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

I'm just saying he might not want to come back to Arsenal if he doesn't extend his contract here now.

Sell on clause is much more useful and probable to work.
It makes no difference to the player. A buy back clause is an agreement by the clubs. Anything after that is subject to agreement with the player who can refuse.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It makes no difference to the player. A buy back clause is an agreement by the clubs. Anything after that is subject to agreement with the player who can refuse.

Yeah, all depends how Balogun sees this and his future and Arsenal.

Anyway, buy back clause surely would give us less money or worse sell on clause, so that is part of my point.

Surely the club will find the best deal and I don't blame them if there is no buy back clause.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, all depends how Balogun sees this and his future and Arsenal.

Anyway, buy back clause surely would give us less money or worse sell on clause, so that is part of my point.

Surely the club will find the best deal and I don't blame them if there is no buy back clause.
The best deal is to leave all cards on the table.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's the plan here? If he's as good as everyone says then there's no point him playing a year with the u-23's, so he should either be brought into the squad, loaned out or sold.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's the plan here? If he's as good as everyone says then there's no point him playing a year with the u-23's, so he should either be brought into the squad, loaned out or sold.
We hope for someone to offer 10M if nobody does he'll stay and play U23 games then leave for free. he not signing new contract.

Pepesuave

I expect he ends up at Brentford either on loan or permanent. The domestic transfer window extends beyond Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom