• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,820

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saint Maximin and Wilson £36m

Pepe and Lacazette £124m

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Good finish but he shouldn't be scoring from there. 4 defenders just stood off and watched him.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Saint Maximin is literally carrying Newcastle atm. Sort of direct winger we've been crying out for, hoping Pepe turns out as good.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Apart from shots on target, Leeds matched and beat City on stats. City without Aguero are nothing. The Leeds approach is great to watch and the tactics are fascinating but it relies so much on a work ethic that' only looks sustainable playing once a week. I loved the end where Pep was pretty deferential to Bielsa- it was like a son looking at a benevolent father.

They’ll struggle to sustain that after January I think

Kav

Established Member
Saint maximin is such a joy to watch. Easily the best winger in the league aside from sterling.

I honestly wished we got him instead of Pepe. Pepe has very little on this dude. Baller. If we can get him off Newcastle and get a midfielder in it might just be a good transfer window.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That was a proper game between Leeds and Man city.

I also told you lot that Everton are to be taken seriously. Carlo has always had teams that challenged for titles.
No depth. They'll be lucky to scrape top six by the end of the season.

dino bravo

Iwobi had 2 great assists today you goofball.
Alex is that you?

Goofball? :lol: Wind your neck in simple boy.

Iwobi only got minutes due Richarlison getting injured. His usual role is a 5 min time wasting sub.

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is Maddison injured again? Can't see him in the squad.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom