• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaystewart

Load of crap.

Leno is the superior keeper
Bellerin the superior right back
Their CB pairing is poor, with Gabriel ours is better.
Tierney and Digne are pretty even both quality.
Id have James, Ceballos/Xhaka and either Allan or Doucoure in midfield
Auba is streets ahead of their attackers
Pepe and Willian would be RW and on current form DCL up front.

Our squad depth is far superior as well, with the likes of Saka being available.
Richarlison, DCL, James, Doucoure would all start for us. In a 433 Auba obviously stays where he is but that leaves room for one more midfielder. It will be difficult to argue who out of Gomes, Davies, Allan, Gylfi, Xhaka & Ceballos because nobody is really a level above.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
@14Henry spot on these last few pages.

You need to make incremental improvements to achieve short term targets(in this case top 4), If you fail to land your dream targets, it's still imperative that we sign some good transitional players that can improve the team right now and help bridge the gap to top 4, even if they are not players you expect to rely on after said target is reached.
Liverpool had guys like Milner, Lovren, Matip, Wijnaldum being regulars while they got back to top 4, and once there most of those players got turned into squad players being replaced by superior players like Fabinho, Van Dijk, Gomez. Most of them are not good enough to play major minutes for a title contender, but they proved to be important in getting Liverpool back in top 4 which allowed them to go for real quality players.

Reality is we are not in the CL, we are not going to attract top class players unless under really lucky circumstances and even then most of them will be a gamble..There are still a lot of other players out there that can improve us and increase our chances of getting back in the cl.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Just read we were offering Lyon €39M for Aouar. If that’s true then no way we will be able to pay Partey’s release clause this summer.

We are going to have to look else where. Problem is we don’t have the time...

We dont have the interest or motivation either by whats been going on. ****ng depressing.

GunnerShy

Partey has always been the profile of midfielder we need.

Saka can play in at LCM and will be a better player than Aouar.

But for numbers we still need 2 in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't bell said he won't tweet anymore until the transfer window done? I God hope they all stay quite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom