• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
And this right here is why will continue to be stuck in limbo with this team no matter who manages, the whole squad needs to be gutted and start again, this mentality is rife throughout.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All he’s saying is that it’s no longer seen as a shock for teams to lose at Anfield. Wouldn’t say that’s a controversial statement, especially without hearing the rest of his interview. Notice it was cut off at “but...”

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He said the truth. We have to be realistic. When we're title contenders again and if he said a comment like that, then ilpeoplenhave q right to be pissed.

We're ba Europa League level team against League and Cl winning team...there are levels. And Liverpool are miles above us atm.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nah, ffs, he's got a very good command of the english language and the words 'normal' and 'lose' when being interviewed about a loss shouldn't be in the same sentence in any context. Give me a break :lol:

Besides that, he has no business playing for Arsenal. I have no clue what he's there for.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I agree with him, it's normal to lose when you start with Bellerin and the other team starts with Alexander-Arnold

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

There is actually nothing wrong with what he said, he is right? Anfield is notoriously tough especially with this team.

GunnerShy

Jürgen Klopp’s side last lost a home top-flight match in April 2017.

I mean fk me dead, some of you would have a crack at him for saying grass is green. It's a fact and reality. It's the toughest test in Europe, barring an injury crises they will walk the league and even the most optimistic Arsenal fan would say 3rd or 4th after signing Partey and Aouar would be a good season. Nothing controversial in this. Of more worry is that people read Datsun Lee's tweets.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Two assists, just by luck. Zero level of confidence and most of the time plays backward. Unbelievable that people easily forgot his game because of two assists. To be honest, counting the second one as an assist is an insult to Pepe.

He can be an ok RB in 433, but very useless RWB in 343. I really wish we play 433 more often.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Two assists, just by luck. Zero level of confidence and most of the time plays backward. Unbelievable that people easily forgot his game because of two assists. To be honest, counting the second one as an assist is an insult to Pepe.

He can be an ok RB in 433, but very useless RWB in 343. I really wish we play 433 more often.

??

Bellerín's passing was good all day, he's taking people on more too lately and advancing into more interesting areas with his dribbling.

He's not flashy or dynamic or anything now that he's lost a lot of speed, but Bellerín's turned in to a very good decision maker, very capable on the ball.

How were his two assists by luck? The pass to Pepe was fantastic, and typical of what's become a very good passer from the RB position. The other was also a perfectly weighted chipped cross to the back post, exactly the correct decision after making a clever run off the ball.

Weird statement that, I'm not sure I've ever seen two assists that are less 'by luck'.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Well played. There’s also a good dribble into the half space of the box.

Very nice ball control, no wonder his is a Barcelona youth product, the ball was sticking close to his feet when he was making that dribble. If willian cross it better it would have been a good goal.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Took less than 20 seconds to give away possession with a sloppy pass. Got caught out position for their counter in second half but thankfully Sharp is useless. Made a good pass to Saka though.

Last edited:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
This is the player, tbh, that I thought he would be as a pro--just with more pace and athleticism as he had before the injury (which would've made him a top RB, which is what I thought he could be).

It's taken him a bit to get there in terms of composure and decision making.

No doubt actually having a manager who's giving him proper instruction is massive and that's the main reason why I am seeing the player (without the athleticism) that I saw at youth level.

You can see why Bayern or PSG would want him, very good weight of pass (see pass down the line to Nketiah for example), and passer in general for a RB, good composure on the ball and decision making, decent dribbler within his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom