• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The hookers keep texting me what time they should come round at and I don't know what to tell them. :confused:

Hope you and your boys have a good time...

benny_greek_prostitution1.gif

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think Arsenal was so soft to Toreirra this time. I understand that he really wants to join Athletico Madrid, but the way Arsenal is treated is shameful. What if AM cannot sell any player until tomorrow deadline? Toreirra has to return to Arsenal? Why didn't we send this guy to Torino or Fiorentina? I think because we respect his decision. But what did we receive in return? Nothing to be honest.

Last edited:

Jkreffer

Established Member
A very curious case , I honestly felt that he looked like part of the solution in his first six months , but it’s never quite happened for him since .

I suspect he never really settled in the UK, so good luck to him, especially if we can recoup approx. 20milliom for him next summer .

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I think Arsenal was so sorry to Toreirra this time. I understand that he really wants to join Athletico Madrid, but the way Arsenal is treated is shameful. What if AM cannot sell any player until tomorrow deadline? Toreirra has to return to Arsenal? Why didn't we send this guy to Torino or Fiorentina? I think because we respect his decision. But what did we receive in return? Nothing to be honest.
Maybe because they offered less money? You know, Italian deals offering peanuts in installments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Juventus: "You mean 30 million paid over 30 years, right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom