• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The way I see it is we know we have around £35-£40m. There’s simply no excuse not to buy a midfielder. I couldn’t give a **** if they’re not the first option, they just have to be better than Xhaka and Elneny.

Who’s even available? You’re looking at overpaying for utter dross if you go in desperate.

Should see if we can get a loan deal and target next year. The PL is in chaos and who know, if we can grind out ugly one goal wins we can get top four while everyone else implodes.

Then that 35M plus the ungodly amounts we will save once Özil, Sokratis, David Luiz and others come off the books can go on decent players.

Unless we’re investing it in a cheapish player like Cantwell who will only accumulate in value I hope we steer clear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who’s even available? You’re looking at overpaying for utter dross if you go in desperate.

Should see if we can get a loan deal and target next year. The PL is in chaos and who know, if we can grind out ugly one goal wins we can get top four while everyone else implodes.

Then that 35M plus the ungodly amounts we will save once Özil, Sokratis, David Luiz and others come off the books can go on decent players.

Unless we’re investing it in a cheapish player like Cantwell who will only accumulate in value I hope we steer clear.
While i totally agree with you but we are going to take very big risk by depending on 4 midfielders until January and you have europa league games as well at least you have to buy at least one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom