• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

balthazar

Aouar: Dear Aulas, I just want to help my beloved club
Aulas: Go to Arsenal we need the money and have already signed your replacement

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Where are they going to get the €50m that Lyon want? Bearing in mind he's not even pushing for a move.

What I don't get is if Lyon want 50m why aren't we spending that on Aouar and not on Thomas?

I guess Aouar really did change his mind?

I hope so, because choosing Thomas over Aouar is borderline incompetence.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Apparently the plan is to pay the release clause, withdraw the loan of Torreria and force Athletico to buy him in a permanent transfer.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
What I don't get is if Lyon want 50m why aren't we spending that on Aouar and not on Thomas?

I guess Aouar really did change his mind?

I hope so, because choosing Thomas over Aouar is borderline incompetence.

No, it isn't. Thomas is going to have a much bigger impact this season than Aouar would've. Willian can fullfil his role, and we can always go back for him next summer.

We clearly wanted both though.

Chaoz_Enigma

Ejks1s6WAAAWqi1

:shivering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom